Packers Blues??Not Again

dmoss

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well another year with a darn good team. We have let a few of the same types of years slip away. I hope not this year. The games we have lost I thought we should have won now we are chasing the Bears instead of the home field advantage. But I will say the coaching staff has changed a little and don't try to sit on a 3 point lead anymore. I hope they continue to coach that way. The Miami game
taught them a lesson I hope. Keep the killer instinct up no lead is enough. Please don't overlook Detroit remember Tampa Bay last year, and lets win the division we are the best team in it. Also lets win the playoff games this year. And what about that defense?? Aren't they kicking some butt? Hope we can get a run game going and I don't think anyone can touch us so long as the coaching staff don't try to sit on a lead. Let the offense score as many points as they can and let the defense play a normal defense the other teams will have a hard time doing what they want to do.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do have a good team.I dpn't think they will take any team lightly they need wins and we have tha talent so I can see them taking the lead from the bears.:chisux:

L

Lunchboxer

The Bears got 3 tough games coming up.

Got the Pats,Vikings and Jets.

If they lose all 3 that would be really good. And if they lose 3 and we win 3 that last game against the bears does not matter.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont see either us or the Bears winning or losing our last three games. probably 2-1 for both teams.

Chances are that the division is gonna come down to the last game of the season against each other. where hopefully we can pull off the W and send the Bears out of the playoffs altogether!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont see either us or the Bears winning or losing our last three games. probably 2-1 for both teams.

Chances are that the division is gonna come down to the last game of the season against each other. where hopefully we can pull off the W and send the Bears out of the playoffs altogether!

The Bears have the best record any one win team could ever hope for. The Lions are twice the team the bears are if Stafford could stay healthy (But he cant).

When the hell are people going to wake up! Chicago is the 2nd most corrupt city in North America aside from Mexico City. The Lions get screwed after waiting 3 minutes from an obvious TD (that was called a TD) to you loose sucker!

The Packers roll in as one of the least penalized team in the league at the time (yes, for some reason everyone thinks the Packers were the same as last year, not true). Now at Shitcago they set a friken Packers record for the most penalties in a game? While the ********* O-line in the league (the bears) have only one call all night?

The Packers go on after that game to be one of the least penalized teams in the league again!

The Bears are better than the Vikings in that they just pay people off (or threaten to break their children's legs) than the Vikings and how they depressurize the dome when opposing teams field goals are up and then pipe in crowd noise because their own ****** fan base cant to win games.

This kind of **** just ****** me off. Like the Steelers winning the Super Bowl over the Seahawks. Bought and paid for!

Members online