Packers at Titans

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So...Whitehead is released over 1 blown play, yet McCarthy & Capers are still around after dozens of blown games? Makes sense.

Not to defend MM or Capers, but when you're the 53rd guy on the roster and have no role outside of special teams, you're already pretty much one big mistake away from the street.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT has made some odd moves this season. Sitton,Masthay,RB's etc. It is like he is throwing poop at the wall hoping something will stick and make him look like a genius
The Sitton move though shocking doesn't seem that bad a move. Sitton has been hurt alot this year and Taylor has been playing very well. Which was a complete surprise.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I saw some stupid blitzes that didn't work.. Dom capers might be gone at the end of the season.

Just because they didn't work doesn't mean they were "stupid". He can't walk out and help HaHa make a sack. Which if he does, now the defense is a savior and Capers is a genius for saving the offense.

There is also no two ways about it, the talent on this defense is very subpar, especially right now. Top two corners out almost the half the season at this point. I said it last year we should have kept Hayward and shipped Shields as this concussion thing could be seen coming from a mile away. Clay can't stay healthy... well ever, we refuse to sign a FA inside linebacker or draft one high.

Not saying Capers isn't without blame, but he's not working with Seattle level talent either. In fact talent wise currently probably closer to the Browns.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
At least Daniels is showing some fire after the loss Sunday. In hindsight, now I wish the Packers would have been blown out in Atlanta a few weeks ago. It's quite possible that their "near victory" lulled them into thinking that they had finally fixed things and all was well.

If Daniels emotions catch on with the rest of the team, it will be interesting to see how they come out of the tunnel this Sunday, I am guessing it will be with more emotion then what we saw against the Colts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...els-wants-the-packers-to-be-noticeably-angry/

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers signed rookie FB Joe Kerridge from their practice squad on Monday and released S Jermaine Whitehead.

Please tell me what the hell this move is all about? Why would they need another FB on the roster?

I thought it looked a bit like an unkempt TT

D

Deleted member 6794

I said it last year we should have kept Hayward and shipped Shields as this concussion thing could be seen coming from a mile away.

Maybe you said it somewhere but after searching for it on this forum you for sure didn't post about it here.

It just seems to me that in the 3rd and 4th for the last 2 weeks, we are catching on fire. MM talks all the time about going back to the run... as much as we hate to be one sided, hurry up no huddle offense seems to be our only way to put up large numbers and actually win.

The Packers offense performed on a high level in the first half at Atlanta. On the other side the no huddle hasn't worked that well over the last 1 1/2 years.