Packers at Titans

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy's lost this team. They've completely given up. Two weeks in a row.

This. He looks so confused and apathetic on the sidelines looking at his stupid clipboard. This entire team should be embarrassed. He has got to go.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brought this up last year... He's been changed for a while.
Yeah he's sucked for a while now.. Most great QB's take the blame when the passing game sucks but he doesnt, he places the blame on everyone else. NO accountability and he's very arrogant. Hoping he gets humbled someday.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's over.
We lost and it's not even the end of the 1st quarter.
Just wait till next week.
Wait.
Forget about next week.
Try again next year but first get rid of Coach McMoron.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This. He looks so confused and apathetic on the sidelines looking at his stupid clipboard. This entire team should be embarrassed. He has got to go.
Yeah his coaching has been stagnet for a while now.. Every team seems like they already know what were gonna do and he doesnt seem to make any changes.

Churd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody better lose their job over this embarrassing showing. Hopefully McCarthy. He has lost this team.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should have saved themselves the time and trouble.
Should have forfeited and stayed home.
Sheesh. This team really, really sucks.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's over.
We lost and it's not even the end of the 1st quarter.
Just wait till next week.
Wait.
Forget about next week.
Try again next year but first get rid of Coach McMoron.
And get rid of Ted Thompson. The dumb *** who doesnt think great free agents will help your team so he refuses to go out and get any.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally I'm not in favor of a head coach being fired mid season, but I can't see how you keep McCarthy on after today. It can't get any worse.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a real possibility of him getting fired? Especially in the middle of the season and one bad yr? I want it to happen at this point but it's unlikely he is way to conservative

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should be trying to showcase hundley to get a decent draft pick maybe we can draft a head coach lol

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And get rid of Ted Thompson. The dumb *** who doesnt think great free agents will help your team so he refuses to go out and get any.
How in the hell are you supposed to win with a team made up mostly of rookies or new players who have 0 NFL experience?
That is my theory why we always lose in the playoffs and why we suck this year.
Get more veterans. Guys who have been in the game longer. They have the cohesiveness of being on an NFL team.
And get a new coach.

This is all my armchair opinion but some big changes need to be made.
Fire the coaches. Get rid of TT. Bring in experienced players.
At this point, we have nothing to lose.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a real possibility of him getting fired? Especially in the middle of the season and one bad yr? I want it to happen at this point but it's unlikely he is way to conservative

I don't think Thompson would do it, but if the team keeps playing like this MM is likely gone right after the season is over. Screwy thing here is that if you look at the individual units and there's more than enough talent on this team to be very good... but the effort is inconsistent up and down the roster.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy's done enough for Green Bay that he's earned a dignified exit. If this is his last year here, it's not ending in the middle of the season. That said, I'd love to see some major staff shakeups once this season is over.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do you call a silly shotgun draw play to Starks on a 2 pt convert? They could see it coming a mile away.

Really really really bad. Let Rodgers throw he's actually playing well now.....

Almost as bad as receivers running free with no one within 15 yards of them on 3rd and 8

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense.
Defense.
Special teams.
Coaching.

No one showed up to play today.
Time to be a bandwagon fan of a winning team.
Any suggestions?
Anyone have any kids on a pee-wee team that is looking better than the Packers?

Churd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Richard by God Rogers. You HAVE to catch that to play in this league. Get this clown out of here.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts