Packers at Titans

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense was late to the party but they showed up. Any shot they had of winning though went down the drain with that Rodgers drop.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don think it's zero chance. Packers are uber conservative. Unlikely to make any changes until forced.

Pretty sure giving up in the 50s range against the worst offense in NFL history is going to ratchet up the heat big time on any DC. Capers scheme got exposed big time and our constant blowing of coverages and giving up big plays to nonsense teams like this is going to get him canned. Mike McCarthy might get one more year, understandably, but after this old Capers is done.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Pretty sure giving up in the 50s range against the worst offense in NFL history is going to ratchet up the heat big time on any DC. Capers scheme got exposed big time and our constant blowing of coverages and giving up big plays to nonsense teams like this is going to get him canned. Mike McCarthy might get one more year, understandably, but after this old Capers is done.
Whatever occurs will be too little and too late, imo

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For this season probably, but as the future is always in play going forward, I say Dom Capers is done after this year. This game stuck the nail in his coffin.
I hope your right and agree that I wouldn't mind seeing him go but how many times in the past have we been thinking on here, "This will be his last season and he is gone, baby, gone!"
I won't believe it until it actually happens and I hope it does.

Members online

Latest posts