Packers at Titans

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have signed TE Beau Sandland to the practice squad and released RB Brandon Burks from it. Sandland was drafted in the seventh round of this year's draft by the Panthers.
This is interesting! I liked Sandland as a possible UDFA.. If he impresses on the PS he may be an injury at the TE away from being activated!

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Henry is going to be a load to bring down for our D. Murray is the better back but Henry is a freight train with enough speed to bust the long one. Ryan and Martinez will have to bring their A+ game 2mrw.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a crossroads game.
Win, and hey great, maybe we're stabilizing the ship and can start playing better.
A loss could be a very real sign that the wheels are coming off and there's no telling how bad this will end up.
On the road against a physical team that runs well.
Titans, 24-20.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will NOT the easy game I thought it would be. I will be there. Hope we win.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The player that needs to step it up on defense for us this game is Morgan Burnett. We also need big game from OLBs Peppers, Fackrell and Elliott. Daniels has been setting the tone the rest of the team needs to feed off that. Rodgers has been playing well and should have big day 2mrw. Our Oline has been outstanding also look for big plays from Nelson and Cobb vs Titans.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every week I tell myself this will be the game the Packers offense finally figures it out, and every week I'm left shaking my head in disappointment.

Last weeks game against the Colts really has me questioning whether or not our players even have faith in this team anymore. I think this game is going to tell us a lot about what the Packers are made of.

Pack win 24-19. The Run D gets embarrassed but Rodgers finds enough magic to run one in himself and get the W late in the 4th.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Every week I tell myself this will be the game the Packers offense finally figures it out, and every week I'm left shaking my head in disappointment.

Last weeks game against the Colts really has me questioning whether or not our players even have faith in this team anymore. I think this game is going to tell us a lot about what the Packers are made of.

Pack win 24-19. The Run D gets embarrassed but Rodgers finds enough magic to run one in himself and get the W late in the 4th.

Yup.....this has become me almost every Sunday for way too long!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict a very un-inspiring win for the pack. Just the vibe I get from them the last couple seasons and I expect it to continue .

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I predict a very un-inspiring win for the pack. Just the vibe I get from them the last couple seasons and I expect it to continue .

Don`t you come around here with all that positive crap.....:cautious:

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this is a rip roaring start. A three and out capped by a bad throw by Rodgers, a special teams *****, a defensive penalty and now a 75 yard touchdown run by Murray. Is this game over already?

MDay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
David Bakhtiari is getting paid an awful lot of money to suck really bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts