Official Seattle thread

markkelly98052

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've heard that many times. Perhaps the L.A. version of Groundhog Day will finally come to an end.
I hope not. As a former Clevelander and current Seattleite I know how bad it feels. Especially when it's evil, moneygrubbing owners who are responsible.

D

Deleted member 6794

Starting RT Justin Britt out for Seahawks. Alvin Bailey (who has five career starts) will start for him.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starting RT Justin Britt out for Seahawks. Alvin Bailey (who has five career starts) will start for him.
So the Pack should get some additional pressure from that side (Peppers), which also increases the importance of keeping contain on the OTHER side. Keep Wilson between the tackles and it removes a big part of their offense, buying time by using the whole field to scramble. An upset is brewing, c'mon Green & Gold!

markkelly98052

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lived in Wausau for several months for work and just remembered the cool beer culture in Wisconsin. We have better beer in the PacNW now but not nearly the per capita beer drinking spots as Wisconsin. I recall lots of little "bars" in basements of houses, nickel beers etc.

Jim Zielasko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerlifer said:
I think the Packers will upset the Pilots, er SuperSonics, er...
Funny. Sort of. Evil oilmen stole the Sonics.
TRUE,but with the help of a coffee creep! Seattles most hated...

H

HardRightEdge

I just saw Fox's report on "cleatgate". Lynch want's to wear some unsanctioned gold cleats. The league got wind of it and stated he'd be thrown out of the game if he wears them. Evidently, Seattle's people are trying to talk him down off the ledge.

Nothing like a little "it's all about me" controversy leading up to the kickoff. That should be worth a point or two.

Sky King

Reaction score
In another 20 minutes, or so, I'll fetch a brew from the fridge. The dogs will jump onto the recliner with me. The TV goes on, and the controller will be at my fingertips. Life is good! That's especially true since I did not watch any of the pregame nonsense from the network gasbags.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw Fox's report on "cleatgate". Lynch want's to wear some unsanctioned gold cleats. The league got wind of it and stated he'd be thrown out of the game if he wears them. Evidently, Seattle's people are trying to talk him down off the ledge.

Nothing like a little "it's all about me" controversy leading up to the kickoff. That should be worth a point or two.

Yeah Jay Glazer is reporting that

I dont get why the NFL is so strict on how high the socks are, what color their socks are or shoes.

markkelly98052

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if I do anything to get banned later but it won't be for posting streaming links! More likely it'll be from over zealous trash talking in the heat of the moment.

markkelly98052

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw42Ah5pW1w

Last year's Super Bowl turned into such a rout that most people have forgotten how close Seattle came to not even getting there. One last play in that title game was the difference.
True. They needed to beat a very tough Santa Clara team. I think the same team that evicted the Pack from the playoffs the year before.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Our line plays well an keeps Rodgers safe

Clay holds his spot and doesnt over pursue

We had 18 missed tackles 1st game, but had Jones and Hawk were starters..They are not starters now.

Keep the missed tackles down

We do those things, I have a goo feeling on this game

Members online