Official Seattle thread

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
For the first time this season, I do see a pro hawk bias in the Buck/Aikman team.

It is obvious that they are rooting for Seattle.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm completely devastated by this loss as I've nearly completed the process of booking flights to Phoenix from Austria to go to the big game!!!

Nevertheless I want to congraluate the Seahawks on the win, see ya next year at Lambeau!!!

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the first time this season, I do see a pro hawk bias in the Buck/Aikman team.

It is obvious that they are rooting for Seattle.

I didn't think so, but I kind of tune commentators out a lot of the time. Last week Cowboys fans were giving them crap for being biased towards the Packers, and couldn't stand Aikman gushing about Rodgers. Which in all fairness I think he did kind of do. But like I said, I didn't really notice anything this game. Perhaps they were just hoping Seattle would make a game of it. Buck did sound pretty excited about the Seattle touchdown in OT, but I just chalked it up to a sports fan being excited about seeing a memorable/OT/game winning play. As well as a TV man trying to make an exciting call. I don't really mind Buck/Aikman (although I didn't like Troy when he was leading the Boys), but a lot of people seem to really dislike them. For me, anything is better than Tirico/Gruden.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's an old cliche about football being a game of inches. How many inches did the Packers fail to reach, settling for field goals instead of touchdowns early. They could have had 20-28 points by halftime.

A shame their road team had to take the field in the final five minutes or so and the overtime. Caught flat-footed on a fake field goal and once again failing to recover an expected on-side kick. The old defense came out after 55 minutes of championship caliber play.

This one is going to hurt for a long time.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't so much as a Seattle win (sorry Hawk fans) as a Packers loss.

Pack needs to really reevaluate how they do things.

sean corey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty proud of today's comeback win. The Packers had a huge lead and it didn't seem remotely possible to win.

Wilson and Kearse played like poo for three qtrs and oddly were the combination that hooked up for the winning OT TD.

I've never seen a QB throw 4 interceptions and turn it around like Wilson did in the last few minutes of a football game.

Thanks for the time I've been on your MB.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to call this the worst loss by the Packers in my memory. Worse than to the Niners in '98, worse than against Atlanta in '02, worse than '03 at Philly, worse than to the Giants in '07, and worse than the loss to Arizona on '09. We absolutely blew it. Outplayed the Seahawks in their own house and blew it. I give credit to the Hawks for being resilient but that Burnett INT should have ended the game.

Old hawker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow as my first post I was going to talk about the magic we have played with the last three years. It came through today...unbelievable. I know how it is to be on your guys side of a tough loss, I remember hassle back' spass against you.

I would be real proud to be a Packers fan!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is worse than 4th and 26. Jason Wilde summed it up in a tweet, basically saying that the Packers were winning because they were playing bold and unafraid. They lost because they forgot that.
This is what happens when you play not to lose- you lose. Epic choke.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty proud of today's comeback win. The Packers had a huge lead and it didn't seem remotely possible to win.

Wilson and Kearse played like poo for three qtrs and oddly were the combination that hooked up for the winning OT TD.

I've never seen a QB throw 4 interceptions and turn it around like Wilson did in the last few minutes of a football game.

Thanks for the time I've been on your MB.

It should have been a huge lead but wasn't a safe lead. But the Seahawks got it done when it counted and the Pack didn't.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great effort, poor results. You have to play aggressive for 4 quarters. Unfortunately, GB did for only 3. Sad melt down which started with the interception kneel-down. WTF! Could have, should have been, but another season wasted with a franchise QB. How many more do we have!?

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel your pain fellas.
Packers should have buried it in the first half.
Great season for you guys though, you need to celebrate that.... that and the fact that you're not the Cleveland Browns.

Members online

Latest posts