Official Packers vs SF Shout Box game day

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Yosh Nijman is getting the start at tackle tonight. 4 starting offensive lineman who have never started a game on the road before. Ouch

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What's going to be the difference between this shout thread and the official game thread?

I'm confused on which on to post in? Is this one just about off topic nfl posts and the other is about the game?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I just hope this team doesnt deflate my high from The Brewers winning the NL Central.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What's going to be the difference between this shout thread and the official game thread?

I'm confused on which on to post in? Is this one just about off topic nfl posts and the other is about the game?

this is what they wanted and I expressed my doubts.

I don’t think it’s necessary but let’s see

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I have my doubts too. I dont see any difference between this and the other thread but we will see.

From time to time things surprise me.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume Stokes will get the start, hope he is prepared to be targeted. Although the 9ers might just runs it down our throat. I hope we can get over our west coast woes

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did you read the first posts? Some dont have the capability to read the gameday post as they are ignored. I am not trying to be mean....but if it works...so be it.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no replacement for the Shoutbox....none.

This reminds me of that one time a Packers GM tried to replace a HOFer and then he.....nevermind.

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no replacement for the Shoutbox....none.

This reminds me of that one time a Packers GM tried to replace a HOFer and then he.....nevermind.
What if you guys put a site up in the underweb in the MIRC web area. Then you could speak what you want but you have to have a moderator so you can kick idiots out. Just a thought.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have yet to officially get on the Fire Barry Train....but the defensive game plan for this is just TOO EASY given the opposing QB. However I expect him to resoundingly blow it.

My only question is....does LaFleur have the balls to fire his DC during the bye week and elevate Jerry Gray? I doubt it. When we draw the Rams or the Bucs during the Playoffs though, I wonder what his excuses will be when Barry's D surrenders 38+ points.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a beatdown again

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping Nijman can slow down Bosa otherwise he'll have a 4+ sack night like Myles Garrett did, today.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just stopping by to see how the "shoutbox" is working out?......Have fun boys....have a drink or 9 for me.....Go Pack Go!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Rodgers makes it out of this game in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.