Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Falcons 11/28: LOSE 20 - 17

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we just saw why DESMOND BISHOP has never played until this year.
That was a basic zone goal line defense, and he went to the outside where there was already a DB covering....
let Gonzalez be WIDE FRICKING OPEN for an EZ TD.

We got nothing down there because Rodgers didn't execute his 2 sneaks.
They got an EZ 7.

You can't overcome things like that against a good team in their place.
Again, I feel bad for McCarthy because he can't do anything about that schit.
He called great plays... they just Ef'd up near the goal line. One guy each time.
And nice wimpy tackles by Woodson and Peprah allowed them to go for it.

Should have been 4th & 10.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im really not that upset with everything minus the no calls, the non challenges, and the stupid mistakes. We are down by 7 @ atlanta, we can still win this.

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** poor tackleing most of the 1st half, 2 challenges that should have went our way. Offense is playing good despite the fumble, but we gotta punch it in the endzone. FG's will not cut it, this game could get away quik unless Capers lights a fire under their ***es

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like we might have just run into a better team today. Elite runners are our kryponite.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish they'd use Kuhn in short yardage situations. Or at least Nance.

That 2nd and 3rd and goal at the beginning of the game where we got 0 was inexcusable.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
ST is the least clutch part of this team. So disappointing. To all of you who say that ARod can't win close games: F*%& OFF! He drove us down the field and scored when we needed it, when it was close. Our ST messed up at the end.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Between my Packers and my Hawkeyes, I'm getting REALLY REALLY REALLY tired of losing by a few points at the end of the game. That makes 9 losses between my teams this year where we had every chance in the world to win the game or at the very least prevent the other team from winning.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd give anything to have Ryan Grant right now. Jackson is COMPLETELY ineffective!

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SSDD. Special Teams, Penalties, and no running game. Tired of it only happening on games that are tough. We will not play in the SB this year, book it.

Falconfansince82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game guys. Aaron Rodgers is sooo underrated scrambling the ball, and he kept us off balance all day long. I know we'll see you guys again in January and good luck the rest of the way Pack fans.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why didnt he challenged that catch on 4th???

Or better yet, why didnt we get a running back when we had the chance?
Jackson had 26 yards today.
Nance had 1
Rodgers had 51!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that was the best game I've seen all this year. I know we lost but we were able to stand toe to toe with what may or may not be the best team in the NFC (perhaps the NFL) and bring the game down to the last 2 seconds of the game to a score of 3. I predicted a close game, 3 pts or less but I kind of had the Packers coming out on top. These two teams are equally matched, it could of gone either way. I'm not taking this lose as hard as I should. It shows we are of an equal caliber to the best team in the NFC. I'm proud of the Packers and for the effort they put forth. This is another game that we "should" of won if you consider they Rodgers fumble in the endzone or 1 yard line. We played well and we have a lot to look forward to the rest of the season. Keep your heads up Packers! You are my favorite team win or lose!!!

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't run
Can't beat playoff caliber teams

If anyone feels like it.... could you post the Packers leading rushers this season and how many yards they had.

I think we had one 100 yard game from BJ and the rest were all around 50 ypg.

DAMN! Facemask pen. KILLED US!
Good game ATL fans!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game guys. Aaron Rodgers is sooo underrated scrambling the ball, and he kept us off balance all day long. I know we'll see you guys again in January and good luck the rest of the way Pack fans.

Congrats on your win to you and all Falcon fans who came here to talk some football!!! You guys have a good football team, you didn't beat us by much! We shall meet again, until then, go in peace and congrats!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well it came down to one thing...we couldnt stop the run. no other excuses, Turner ran all over us all game.

Right when i saw there was still a minute left i thought back to the Falcons win over Baltimore and figured we were gonna see a similar defeat. Special teams completely confirmed my thoughts...

There really is nothing to say except that we lost to a better team today.

Hopefully the Bears can lose and make this loss not matter as much, but it sucks to know that if we were to face the Falcons in January theres almost no chance of getting them at our house at this point.

But that's thinking way too far ahead, not making the playoffs is a very real possibility...

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome game. I knew this was going to be one heck of a game. Can't wait till we meet again in the playoffs. Good luck to yall for the rest of the season.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome game. I knew this was going to be one heck of a game. Can't wait till we meet again in the playoffs. Good luck to yall for the rest of the season.

You guys played a great game. You controlled it from start to finish and managed to always stay a step ahead of us.

Members online

Latest posts