Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Browns 10/25: WIN 31 - 3

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Browns 10/25

Game #2 of our 4 game march to 6-2 and the halfway point of our season. The Browns are struggling and we are looking solid right now. The OLine needs to show us they can ACTUALLY protect ARod this game and give him just a little more time to complete passes.

I am not really concerned about our secondary, considering the lack of passing from the Browns. I will be watching for our run stopping defense to get the job on done.

GO PACK GO!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not concerned at all about this game, as I wasn't about the Lions', the Rams' and the Bengals' games... Yeah, I know. Of course, the Bengals proved to be a good team, and the Browns have the 2nd worst offense of the NFL, one of the worst defenses, and a 1-5 record...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. I just don't want our players over looking this game and looking toward the Vikings game next week.

Next week is going to be a MASSIVE game!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We BETTER not lose this game...

I dont want to be like the Eagles of last week...

I am hoping that Quinn Johnson can and will play a lot more and provide some extra blocking for Grant and pass protection..In fact I think if he starts he is going to show how special he is

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We BETTER not lose this game...

I dont want to be like the Eagles of last week...

I am hoping that Quinn Johnson can and will play a lot more and provide some extra blocking for Grant and pass protection..In fact I think if he starts he is going to show how special he is

Lineup Quinn and Kuhn in the reverse wishbone and they'll make some room. MM just has to stick with it.

Would really like to see Jackson get going this week.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as other people have said, I hope to see Brandon Jackson out there along with Quinn Johnson helping with opening up the gaps. Hopefully Raji's sprain isn't too serious and plays well.

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, with FOUR Packers in the pile there, Anderson comes up with it.

Now that is bum luck for the Pack.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Was offered a free ticket to the Dallas game today. Decided to sit home and watch the Pack instead.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
anyone find a stream? my stream torrent isn't working, and justin.tv and ustream don't have any up :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts