Official week 3 pregame thread: Tampa and Tom terrific

Reaction score
Can't play zone vs Brady on passing downs or we will feel the wrath.
True. Brady knows he’s going to have to rid the ball quickly to stay effective. I’ve always contended to play very physical on their WR in press. Pop them hard inside 5 yards and don’t allow any cushion. We have very physical CB’s and LB’s now and we can’t play on our heels when the ball is coming out in 2.0 sec.

D

Deleted member 6794

It IS. My hope is that we can make it a defensive battle to have a chance. But that is a tall order.

As mentioned in another thread, I think the Bucs will have trouble scoring points as well with Evans, Godwin and Julio (most likely) not playing.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

To me, that number for the Packers seems to be significantly too high.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run the ball, play man 65% of the time..
Shut down there running game, take away the TE which Tommy will be looking fir all game long and feast on there subpar receivers and injured O-line.

If we play to potential it's a relatively easy win.

GB 20 TB 9

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tr
Shut down there running game, take away the TE which Tommy will be looking fir all game long and feast on there subpar receivers and injured O-line.

GB 20 TB 9
Trying it and doing it are 2 different things. Yes, it would be a feast.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady under pressure blows. Think back to the NFCCG. He just freaks out and air bombs it. Get to him, we win. At least this theory makes me feel better about tomorrow lol!

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GB 20 TB 9
I’m not taking any grown *** man that doesn’t know the difference from their and there, seriously.

Reaction score

GB 20 TB 9
I really don’t think you are ludicrous at all. I’m going to be surprised if Brady can score more than 21. I’d put money on that area between 17-23 points for Tampa. 9 is probably more a floor Type Tampa score, but he is missing substantial weapons and our D secondary is pretty good. I’d be shocked if #12 and Co can’t score more than lowly Jameis Winston without Kamara. If that happens I might become a Lions fan.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That OLine is ripe for a beating. Unfortunately ours could be too. Their defense is nasty.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Bucks offense being in the sorry state that it is this week we somehow still ended up losing this game then that would indicate clear coaching deficiencies prabobly bouth by our HC as well as DC.

With the talent we have on this team especially on Defensive side there is no reason whatsoever we should be losing this game.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GB 20 TB 9
I don’t know about easy, but I agree.

Man defense simplifies everything as far as reads go. But with man defense the pressure has to be on point. Turn the front 4 or 5 loose and let them pin their ears back and get after Brady.

D

Deleted member 6794

Another game for the defense, but what will the offense do? Last game Brady threw 3 ints and the offense did nothing

The offense scored 26 points vs. the Bucs in the NFCCG. While the defense had three picks they still gave up 31.

With the Packers primarily being a zone defense I don't think they should play man coverage on the majority of snaps considering the Bucs will be without Evans, Godwin and likely Julio.

D

Deleted member 6794

In addition to signing Patrick Taylor to the active roster the Packers have elevated Juwann Winfree from the practice squad for today's game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m not taking any grown *** man that doesn’t know the difference from their and there, seriously.
I'm not taking any grown *** man that doesn't know how to read the rules seriously.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense scored 26 points vs. the Bucs in the NFCCG. While the defense had three picks they still gave up 31.

With the Packers primarily being a zone defense I don't think they should play man coverage on the majority of snaps considering the Bucs will be without Evans, Godwin and likely Julio.
Although Brady does love it when teams play zone against him. As good as he is we need to stop the run and make him beat us. Otherwise come the second half our D will be worn to a frazzle.

Members online

Latest posts