Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Browns 10/25: WIN 31 - 3

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
DD is clutch. Having Greg J on the other side (who I think they are double teaming) is opening up the passes for DD. Too many O weapons on the Pack...errr... other than rushing. LOL

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD is clutch. Having Greg J on the other side (who I think they are double teaming) is opening up the passes for DD. Too many O weapons on the Pack...errr... other than rushing. LOL

They will stop double teaming Jennings eventually after getting burned so many times by DD (you'd think), and if not, I guess Driver will just keep burning teams. :)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Woodson!! Woooo. Who was Anderson throwing to? There was not a brown anywhere close. Almost looks like he got confused and threw it to woodson.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Well in his defense woodson WAS wide open... but as for grant, he still SUCKS. he can't run 1 yard in the red zone, only reason he got almost 10 yards earlier in the drive was because they dropped their linebackers into coverage to stop the pass.w I WANT GREEN!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
np pack attack. I want Green in!!!! Here's to hoping we get my wish in the second half!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts