NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree with this. I think both games the packers have played had a 50-50 feel to them. They were considered coin flip games. This one is no different. The packers have been respected in the playoffs thus far
I feel like the Giants and Dallas were lucky they didn't get blown out... And if we can put together a complete game, we are going to destroy everyone we face...... But that's just me .

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They do hey? Lets see if Mr Rodgers allows rotations throughout the game? :)
He caught us last time and you guys scored a TD that drive instead of a fg attempt. I guarantee that won't be an issue this game. Quinn has made it clear we won't be letting that happen again lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
True but we are not the media darlings that NYG/Dal were. If anybody is right now it's the packers. NFL.com is comparing Rodgers to Jordan right now lol. We're 2 small market teams but you guys have the history and success... we have the failure to put it bluntly. I don't think anyone is doubting the packers or Falcons at this point. Nobody knows what to expect when it comes these defenses..

Tell that to dieon Sanders and ladainian Tomlinson.. Last night seemed very high on Atlanta

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like the Giants and Dallas were lucky they didn't get blown out... And if we can put together a complete game, we are going to destroy everyone we face...... But that's just me .
That's why we are optimistic bc as great as gb is they haven't put it together for 4 full qtrs yet. If they do.. watch out. Same can be said about the Falcons. It's gonna be an epic game no doubt about it! Can Sunday be here already?!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He caught us last time and you guys scored a TD that drive instead of a fg attempt. I guarantee that won't be an issue this game. Quinn has made it clear we won't be letting that happen again lol
Don't guarantee something you have no control over.

Dallas said same thing

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plenty of them! We are a finess D. If you had a power run game you'd kill us like philly did when they controlled the ball for 40 minutes
You want to talk about the run game... Stopping that duo of yours would be priority #1 for me... Over matty ice and Mr. Julio sir.

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell that to dieon Sanders and ladainian Tomlinson.. Last night seemed very high on Atlanta
Deion was drafted by Atlanta... and Tomlinson idk.. that's about the only media love we get.. Steven A smith had a Rodgers jersey on today.. like I said packers have the perception of being expected to win.. Falcons have the perception of being expected to fail.. our HC is doing a hell of a job changing that narrative for us

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You want to talk about the run game... That duo of yours would be priority #1 for me... Over matty ice and Mr. Julio sir.
Yea Julio is hobbled right now but you have to acct for him. We're 7-0 in games he has 40 or less yards or doesn't play at all.. and our rb duo I wouldn't trade for the world. They could be our key to success in keeping Rodgers on the sideline. We didn't have Coleman last time we played y'all

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea Julio is hobbled right now but you have to acct for him. We're 7-0 in games he has 40 or less yards or doesn't play at all.. and our rb duo I wouldn't trade for the world. They could be our key to success in keeping Rodgers on the sideline. We didn't have Coleman last time we played y'all

What if Jordy comes out and plays..

But never gets a ball? Little decoy never hurts

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's because they made the pick for MVP and need to back up their pick... But what They didn't factor in is Rodgers rushing stats and ability. Also the fact that Rodgers did it without a running game for most the season. AND had a couple lower leg injuries that slowed him down for a month, and he played through...

Rodgers already has 2 and this is a career year for Matt. He deserves one...Maybe Rodgers can share his x3 with matt like Favre had to with Barry? :)

Nestaselect

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Strength of schedule? You are joking, right? ATL tied for 1st (with SF) for toughest schedule.. Where did GB rank? DEAD LAST 32!!

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/201479/2016-nfl-strength-of-schedule

Last I checked, both the Texans and the Lions made the playoffs. Falcons lost to the Eagles, so not sure where you are going with that, since we beat them? Vikings were an 8-8 team. Bears, give you that one.

Pass it off as "you being better than that" for me to bring up strength of schedules, but IMO, you are turning a blind eye to something most people view as valuable information.

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question here is if Aaron Rodgers was a starving hotdog would he eat ty Montgomery if he was a hotdog?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I see a lot of bragging about beating Seattle.. 36 to 20.. Yes Atlanta could have scored one more td..

Packers won 38 to 10..
4 Wilson interceptions? 2 fumbles..

Here's the thing, our Def secondary sucks we all know it.. However when they are on, Seattle, Texans, Giants, Eagles happen..

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because the Packers played Vikes twice, and Lions twice.BOTH for the chance to win the north and go to the playoffs week 16 and 17... The Cowboys and Falcons who were the #1 and #2 seed in NFC obviously....Texans, and Seahawks who both won their division and made it to the divisional round of playoffs. Redskins, colts, Titans, who all lost heart breakers to miss the playoffs... Or skins made it , what ever.... The 7-9 eagles who I think is better than the record suggests.

Then the stinky bears twice, and the jags. But the bears really wanted to beat us, like its their superbowl. and the jags we had to beat week 1 before their spirits were crushed... They thought they were going to be pretty good. everyone kinda did...

Members online

Latest posts