NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they may have to put Hyde on the outside against Jones. Gunter Doesn't have the footspeed nor instincts it seems to play with these guys. The Hawkins guy looked decent his couple plays in the game...and he's a burner. Maybe he can play the slot.

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You still haunt us from the year we were the number 1 seed. You are the goat in my opinion and should you go to to win the Super Bowl this year it will be the best performance ever I do believe as you put it "run the table".

Standing in your path is a team that doesn't have the big names as Green Bay does yet we will score and score with you. Good luck to you, should you win I will have no issue cheering for you on super bowl Sunday. As a Falcons fan I hope for the one super bowl is within reach now more then ever. In Julio and Ryan I trust.

Good luck cheeseheads.

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Saying it will be a great game is understatement!
When the playoffs first started I kept saying if the Packers weren't to go all the way I'd hope it was ATL. They too have deserved it all year! Im pumped for this one!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
I've been worried about facing Atlanta way more than I was about Dallas. I figured the pressure would get to the rookies and the bye would really affect them. I think Dallas just finally got into a rythm in the 2nd half after being off for the bye.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta is the LAST team that should be mocking our D. Least we're unbelievably beat up in the secondary. Atlanta doesn't have that excuse and yet their D is just as bad.

Counting out Rodgers in a dome isn't a good idea right now

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The last time the birds underestimated the Pack was a 6 seeded team who came into Atlanta and ran up over 40, I hope they do look past us restaurants still serve up cheese with some bird

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not about being haunted...it is about taking care of business. Atlanta's D is better than the pack, hence should win the game. Rodgers is a bad bad man, though. Too bad 12 has to put up 34 every game to win by 3. The secondary is in a shambles year in and year out in titletown. With D AR would've already won multiple championships by now, so the key is to out D green and gold, not that difficult. Anyone thinking a title will come without D is fooling themselves.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the 33-32 loss at Atlanta in October. Among the Inactives that day were Montgomery, Cobb, Matthews, Randall and Cook.

It's gonna be a shootout but we're better stocked this time around.

In fairness we may be missing Jordy and Burnett will be a question mark throughout the week as well but yeah we will be well stocked

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the advantage? look in your backfield, we don't have either of those backs. We had a guy who ate himself outta the league, a converted h back, and an also ran. Pretty darn good line though, and a TE that surprises. The D is the same tired thing year in and out. Someone on the corner has to step up.

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While Freeman an Coleman are true RB, ty and the ability of Rodgers outside the pocket makes it even I think. I'll take atl D if are corners were healthy, rookie jones at LB is huge should be D rookie of the year. 49-42, 35/31. Anything can happen

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby was clutch today. But I tell you McCarthy almost ruined it for us again and Rodgers had to bail him out I still can't fathom why he ran two run plays in a row when we were in the 50

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing I'm sick of is the ****** bag Packer sports writers regularly picking against the Packers. It's as if they are trying to appear to be objective and thoughtful in case the Packers do lose. Instead, they repeatedly show what a bunch of homers they are. (I'm looking at you, Nagler, Silverstein, Dougherty and Cohen.) It's like they expect the Packers to fall on their faces while the other team plays lights out. I bet those clowns pick the Falcons next week too.

Kudos to you, Ryan Wood. You nailed it... 34-31 Packers!

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing I'm sick of is the ****** bag Packer sports writers regularly picking against the Packers. It's as if they are trying to appear to be objective and thoughtful in case the Packers do lose. Instead, they repeatedly show what a bunch of homers they are. (I'm looking at you, Nagler, Silverstein, Dougherty and Cohen.) It's like they expect the Packers to fall on their faces while the other team plays lights out. I bet those clowns pick the Falcons next week too.

Kudos to you, Ryan Wood. You nailed it... 34-31 Packers!
I really don't get it. All of these guys are so, so smug and bitter when it comes to the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts