• Yes

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 86.1%

• Total voters

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think anyone needs to be banned, i just don't go there on game day other than a rare occassion. I also don't think they should be so surprised when all their pointless knee jerk over reactions are pointed out as such. As I said before, emotions are expected, so is control over those. Exercise it, you might find you get better at it.

But anyway, it's not "negativity" or criticism that's the problem. I have no problem with a reaction after a 4th down play in which you lose 2 yards and it sets up about a 2 play drive for a TD going the other way. I don't mind it being called a stupid play, i don't mind it being called crap execution, I don't mind people asking if MM had his head up his *** on that call. Wondering aloud why Rodgers threw it to Nelson deep when he had a wide open 18 or 81 underneath and then Nelson got hurt is a valid criticism. None of that bothers me.

It's the constant on and on and on about MM needs to be fired for every call that doesn't work. Ted needs to be fired for every guy that isn't an all pro. Rodgers needed to be traded after every incomplete pass. Adams needed to be cut a year ago with every drop. Everyone of these guys has earned, or should have earned a bit more respect from the fans than they're given by some. It's like they're such superficial fans of the game, the team and the men playing it, they recognize nothing that goes into being successful. I'm not even sure they are football fans, they just watch so they have something to complain about. This has nothing to do with being critical, there's a difference.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a perfect example.

Barclay comes in... And b4 a play is ran people saying great.. Turnstile

There were even more negative comments..

Why does that have to happen?

Members online

Latest posts