• Yes

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 86.1%

• Total voters

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly. Just because you're a MOD don't think for one second I'm going to respect you if you don't respect me. I don't care what position you hold. There are a dozen Packers forums. I won't name names but I dont play that BS.
U are free to go u know

I don't play the games u are either..

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are all Packer fans. Some like to cheer Packer success and some like to jeer failure. I will never understand the negative crowd, but there you go. They can stick around or leave, doesnt matter to me. As far as their personal development, I hope they are smart enough to learn on some level the effect of their negative emotions, rash decisions, and judgemental attitude on relationships both here and in their personal lives. But I doubt it.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The shoutbox is really bad during games. I don't post there during them anymore.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't there an ignore feature in the shout box? I don't understand that if there's an issue with what's being said of why not just using that feature.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
90 percent of the time "negative" fans are just pointing out the obvious. If anybody should be blocked it should be the cool aid drinkers.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Isn't there an ignore feature in the shout box? I don't understand that if there's an issue with what's being said of why not just using that feature.

Unfortunately there isn`t at the moment, but we`ll certainly run the idea past Robdog and see what he can do about it, if anything. ;)

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
90 percent of the time "negative" fans are just pointing out the obvious. If anybody should be blocked it should be the cool aid drinkers.

lol exactly. i don't care if I get called negative because that's exactly what I do...State my displeasure done the obvious. If a guy is getting torched well I'm going to talk about it...if the offense or defense is sucking then I'm going to voice my opinion about it. People are so easy to call another poster negative without actually reading what they are saying.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Seems like we go through this every year. It used to bother me but it really doesn't anymore. I've came to the conclusion that some fans just find enjoyment in "the wheels falling off" scenario or maybe there just not real real Packer fans. They want Alabama results every week but that's just not realistic in today's NFL. It's very hard to win in this league and probably 90-95 percent of the league would trade places with us in a heartbeat. I don't see anything wrong with being critical about the team but to just flat out say ridiculous things does get old. It like "Really"? A game day in the chat box sometimes would make you think we were the Cleveland Browns so I don't go there often,

I will say I've been a Packer fan since I was born and I gotta say i'm feeling something special going on right now. If you cant get excited about this run then I don't know what to tell ya. I feel very privileged to be witnessing something that could potentially be so legendary. GPG!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Personally, I don't go in the shoutbox during a Packer game. Some of that is due to the fact I watch the game delayed to avoid commercials and the other part, I am way to focussed on the game to banter or be distracted by some of what i read LOL

But PLEASE keep the shoutbox available to all and open during games, I find it very entertaining to read a day or two after a game. You can't make this stuff up!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This is a snapshot inside the shoutbox at any given moment of a game:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely the first thirty minutes of yesterday's game hahaha

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
This is a snapshot inside the shoutbox at any given moment of a game:

I've posted this in there a few times in the past when it just gets overwhelming .

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone comes up with something incredibly stupid consistently or just complains about everything I just put them on ignore and move along. Makes chat and the forum more enjoyable.

Don't use the shout-box, but this is what I was going to ask, then suggest. Is there an 'ignore' feature there? If so, use it, the same as some of us do here.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do people get so butt hurt by what others say? I would never let what someone else says effect me from enjoying the game. I find both sides annoying (and entertaining) the people that complain after every play, and those that attack the complainers after every post lol. I complain and I praise the team all in the same game. Shout and let shout no need to ban anyone unless someone is trolling. I'm sure both sides of the extreme annoy each other.

I

Why do people get so butt hurt by what others say? I would never let what someone else says effect me from enjoying the game. I find both sides annoying (and entertaining) the people that complain after every play, and those that attack the complainers after every post lol. I complain and I praise the team all in the same game. Shout and let shout no need to ban anyone unless someone is trolling. I'm sure both sides of the extreme annoy each other.

Because everybody is different.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ignore works in these forums not in shoot box. That is where the issue is. If there was an ignore feature in shoutbox it would be much better.

The problem is most negative people think they are just telling it like it is but in reality they are calling for guys like Adams to be cut, saying TT is a terrible gm. There is a huge difference between people who see issues and point them out (captainWIMM is a great example) and people who always negative. I disagree with Captain a lot but he uses facts most of the time. Just like I try to use them most of the time. But the post like "TT can't draft defensive players" "McCarthy is a bum" "adams is expendable" are not facts.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ignore works in these forums not in shoot box. That is where the issue is. If there was an ignore feature in shoutbox it would be much better.

The problem is most negative people think they are just telling it like it is but in reality they are calling for guys like Adams to be cut, saying TT is a terrible gm. There is a huge difference between people who see issues and point them out (captainWIMM is a great example) and people who always negative. I disagree with Captain a lot but he uses facts most of the time. Just like I try to use them most of the time. But the post like "TT can't draft defensive players" "McCarthy is a bum" "adams is expendable" are not facts.
Ignore will carry to shout

I

There isn`t any issues with opinions and people having them, it`s how they express them, and insulting somebody because their opinion isn`t the same as yours (general observation there, not pointing any fingers). We`re all different.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There isn`t any issues with opinions and people having them, it`s how they express them, and insulting somebody because their opinion isn`t the same as yours (general observation there, not pointing any fingers). We`re all different.

Nah, YOU'RE ALL different. I'm perfectly normal. :whistling:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But as I asked WHO actually calls the plays ? Didn`t MM hand that job over ? even briefly.

I'm confused. MM calls the plays. He handed the duties over briefly to the scapegoat Campen and then took back playcalling, which didn't help the offense appreciably (I think the Packers had one good game against a terrible Lions defense and then proceeded to look terrible on offense again).

Members online

Latest posts