2nd Qtr - 32nd
3rd Qtr - 1st
4th Qtr - 4th

Halves:

2022 First Half - 13th
2022 Second Half - 21st

2023 First Half - 32nd

2023 Second Half - 1st

Seriously folks....it isn't just garbage time production...many of you have already seen folks sharing the statistical proof for it.

1st half
30th in EPA/play
31st in success rate

2nd half
1st in EPA/play (!)
2nd in success rate

Points Scored By Quarter
(all averages due to bye difference)
1st Qtr Points Scored - 18th
2nd Qtr Points Scored - 30th
3rd Qtr Points Scored - 2nd
4th Qtr Points Scored - 9th

They’re having to come back in these games but they’ve had fourth-quarter leads in 3/4 losses...so this isn't just garbage type production which I'm sure many will say.

Problem is there are so many factors that typically are to blame for such inconsistencies I don't think anyone can declare knowledge of any of them as fact:

-Youth, inexperience time and time again in the NFL causes issues and inconsistencies for sure.
-Coaching woes...MLF is not doing well...well not well in half the games....
-Injuries/folks having to play bigger role than they should...similar but not the same as first one.
-Inexperienced signal caller

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, he coaches scared in the 1st half. 1st half they are playing not to lose the game so, are ultra conservative. Halftime they realize they won't win if doing the same thing so, they have no choice but to open it up and then find success.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, he coaches scared in the 1st half. 1st half they are playing not to lose the game so, are ultra conservative. Halftime they realize they won't win if doing the same thing so, they have no choice but to open it up and then find success.

I don't disagree and get the feeling that is for sure a large part of it.