Need Help at Safety

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think this is a problem...Capers moves Woodson to safety...Sheilds takes on the corner spot.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not a problem. They'll probably miss only one game.

If anything, not right now, but in the roster, we have a plethora of good safeties. Collins, Burnett, Peprah, Bigby, Martin, Smith...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
if we see woodson at safety then tramon better be covering atlantas only good wide receiver... roddy white

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'd rather move Bush to safety right now. He's our 4th corner so it wouldn't hurt our CB situation much, and Peprah's playing well. Move Bush to safety for depth, keep Woodson on the corner, and go from there.

OsiRis6661

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather move Bush to safety right now. He's our 4th corner so it wouldn't hurt our CB situation much, and Peprah's playing well. Move Bush to safety for depth, keep Woodson on the corner, and go from there.
agreed

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ummm....saying Bush is going to play safety gives me bad vibes. against a good qb bush would get toasted. Peprah's the guy right now, and in 4 coverage I would elect woodson with sheilds taking the corner spot. thing is, woodson needs a blow now and then too. Bigby just cant seem to stay healthy and its too bad. We need him for the stretch run to keep others fresh.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

i dont trust bush... at all

Members online

Latest posts