Moss Deal Done?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I don't see TT pulling this trade off without some reworked contract extension. So far, we haven't heard any rumour that Moss has reworked his contract, or that he has been negotiating with the Packers.

Unless that happens, I'll take any rumour strictly as that, a rumour and nothing more. It looks doubtful, from my perspective, that the Raiders have struck a deal for Moss.

Actually wasnt there a jsonline article stating that andrew Brandt was doing just that??

it was a right before fan fest or same week of it, but I do recall it was mentioned in a jsonline article..

*** here is the article***

p.f. topic

jsonline source

Thompson refuses to discuss Moss, and Davis always operates under a veil of secrecy. Tim DiPiero, the agent for Moss, was unavailable for comment.

But the source said he was confident that Packers negotiator Andrew Brandt, with permission from Davis, already had had preliminary talks to restructure Moss' remaining base salaries of $9.75 million in 2007 and $11.25 million in '08.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mackie2001 said:
I'm not so sure that Moss is the greater talent, on the whole. Driver does things that Moss never does...fight for yardage and play every down to mention a couple. I doubt that Thompson is going to pay too much to Moss. More than likely, Moss will be distraction to the team, especially if he's the same old Moss. The problem is that it's a problem you don't want to have, no matter how much Moss makes.

Check out Moss' stats while with Vikings when he had a atleast capable QB throwing the ball to him.

haha so true. DD is a hard worker and one of my favorite packers... but he cant do some of the things Moss can thats for sure. like apparently run a 4.26!!!!!

DD is class he will take it in stride i hope.. and Bozz... thats a great connection.... al harris and woodson is a lot like this situation.

Moss will be fine here man. hes been grown up enough the last two years. hes been grown up enough to not say much at all about trading and what not. hes done everything hes been asked and he hasnt been in trouble in a while.

Add his new found maturity, his world class talent, and a QB that can get him the ball on an offense that will give him plenty of chances. and i dont think Moss will be a distraction at all.

Latest posts