MM's explanation

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:
im glad you mor.....you people arent part of the team at all.

Actually I'm an owner. How about you?

how many decisions have you made? thank you.

A ton.....every year I vote on team issues. Once again.......how'bout you?

And AADP forget about the ignore button. trom promised to use it on me but he just can't seem to stay away. Sort of like a train wreck.....you know you shouldn't look at the ugliness of my posts but you just can't help yourself :thumbsup:

Or how feel phils when he looks at AJ hawks pic

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:
im glad you mor.....you people arent part of the team at all.

Actually I'm an owner. How about you?

how many decisions have you made? thank you.

A ton.....every year I vote on team issues. Once again.......how'bout you?

And AADP forget about the ignore button. trom promised to use it on me but he just can't seem to stay away. Sort of like a train wreck.....you know you shouldn't look at the ugliness of my posts but you just can't help yourself :thumbsup:

Or how feel phils when he looks at AJ hawks pic

LOL

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what should have have said in your eyes?

Its not what he should say. Its what he should do. One day he will grow up and learn how to be a coach. Maybe the next time we get a 1st and goal at the 1 yard line he will pretend that he is a good coach like (Parcells, Cower, Shannahan, Gibbs, etc.) and instead of trying to be cute and "West Coast Mike" he will punch it in when our running game is working the best it has all day.

Are you fyucking kidding me???? Coaches get fired for stupid calls like that, happens all the time. Reasons for a coach to be fired are not getting the most out of your talent, not being able to adjust and fix problems in a game, and not having common sense. Coach Mcarthy has been able to do 1 thing since coming here. Establish a running game. Our passing offense is no better, our defenes and special teams is no better. Maybe we should just fire the head coach and keep the offensive line coach, then we can get a real coach.

WTF, punch it in next time. I mean really, how many times in a row are you gonna run that tired slant play on first and goal at the 1 yard line. Are you trying to be predictable? Maybe your goal is to make Favre look bad and force him into retirement. If so, your doing a great job.