McCarthy Not Happy

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy called the team together this week and said they weren't playing quality football right now. He reminded the team of what he said way back in training camp about how they needed to play. He told them this week they had to clean up their mental errors and poor tackling. Capers also told the defense they had to pick it up.

CoachBo

Told Lombardi he was Ernest Borgnine at age 5
Reaction score
I agree with that. Seems to be a loss of defensive focus that could be an issue down the road.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's about that time of the season that top teams begin their runs to championships. McCarthy seems to do the right things at the right times

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's times like these where careless play and mistakes can come out of nowhere to derail a "perfect" team .. I'm glad MM is doing his job, there's a reason this man is the head coach.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM is not the complacent type (at least at this point in his career). Its nice to have a QB and a Head Coach that are constantly looking for room to improve. Those two positions help filter down to the rest of the team.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and in other news, the lions held a meeting saying they had a lot more fouls to draw, they need to stay unfocused and play like the thugs that the coaching department know they can!...their work isnt finished either.:poop:

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Couldn't have picked a better time to do this. Coming down the stretch and we have 3 of our last 4 at home. It's time for our defense to establish dominance for the playoff

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Incidentally, I really despise 3;15 games.... man... I get the Patriots on CBS and the Vikies and ***** on Fox... as gawd herself is my witness, if Polar Express were on HBO, I'd watch that instead...

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Incidentally, I really despise 3;15 games.... man... I get the Patriots on CBS and the Vikies and ***** on Fox... as gawd herself is my witness, if Polar Express were on HBO, I'd watch that instead...

I'm like a pig in poop with the Packers getting the late games, because that means they keep showing them down here in Alabama.

Members online