Kolb Compared to Rodgers

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There really hasnt been that big of an outrage by the Philly players about the McNabb trade (that I have heard at least, but I could be wrong) but most of the players seem to be behind the move... Maybe that could be a sign the Kolb really does have the skills to be a good QB in this league..

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There really hasnt been that big of an outrage by the Philly players about the McNabb trade (that I have heard at least, but I could be wrong) but most of the players seem to be behind the move... Maybe that could be a sign the Kolb really does have the skills to be a good QB in this league..
I think it's more a sign that McNabb was a ******... several complains about prima-donna attitude...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's more a sign that McNabb was a ******... several complains about prima-donna attitude...

Not really, Mcnabb is a classy guy and a good locker room influence as well. He'd be the first guy to shake the other team's players' hand and the first one to rally up the troops before a game. I think there were more Prima donna's around Mcnabb more than Mcnabb being one himself.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb has always choked in big spots, but he usually can get his team to the big spot. If he can just overcome his habit of not being able to come through in the clutch, thats all this trade needs for it to be a steal for the Redskins. Kolb could be good, but I wouldnt have given McNabb away to a division rival like that..

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb has always choked in big spots, but he usually can get his team to the big spot. If he can just overcome his habit of not being able to come through in the clutch, thats all this trade needs for it to be a steal for the Redskins. Kolb could be good, but I wouldnt have given McNabb away to a division rival like that..

remember 4th and 26?

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I've always been a McNabb fan since college, (I grew up near SU). He's always shown such class and composure in dealing with situations he's been in. T.o., being booed at draft day, ungrateful Eagle fans, etc. The worst part is that if Kolb IS as good as managment says he is, they won't ever learn what they lost.

NotSoSpecialTeams

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The situations that GB and Philly faced with their quarterback situation are definitely similar in that both organizations wanted to move on. McNabb was and still is a class act, but my opinion is that the Eagles have made the right move here (albeit at the cost of arming a division rival with a top QB but hey, remember the circus that erupted when we refused to do that?). The point is I believe Kolb is the real deal and with a young receiving corps, it just made a lot of sense.

Meanwhile, that move makes our schedule tougher in the sense that the Skins now have a true franchise QB, and the chances that they draft Russell Okung to protect McNabb have increased significantly..

Members online

Latest posts