1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jordan Rodgers

Discussion in '2009 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Dec 23, 2009.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    He is the younger brother of our QB Aaron Rodgers. He has a great arm and awareness. He will be a junior at vanderbilt next year. I hope that when he enters the draft in the next couple of years we could pick him up. He would certainly be a quality backup. Check out his highlights from butte college on youtube!

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    Holy, Aaron has a brother, TAKE HIM!

3. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Looks like a great QB in the making. Maybe when he goes to the NFL we will have another bro starting QB combo other than Peyton and Eli.

4. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +286
    Would a brother relationship work well on the team though?

5. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Carson and Jordan Palmer on the same team. That seems to be alright. If I was the younger brother I don't think I would like being on the same team as my bro personally. It might be helpful the first couple of years because he'd probably help out a lot with game film and just how to adjust to the NFL, but I don't think I'd like it after awhile.

6. tfrentz

tfrentz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yea and I would think that his Brother would want to establish himself on a team of his own, as long as its a AFC team.

7. PalmettoPacker

PalmettoPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't see Jordan being a NFL QB. The kid has good legs, but isn't a fantastic passer. Of course he is playing against the toughest defenses in the NCAA each week at Vandy, but I wouldn't even list him as a top 6 SEC QB.

• Agree Agree x 1