1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Jordan Rodgers

Discussion in '2009 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Dec 23, 2009.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    He is the younger brother of our QB Aaron Rodgers. He has a great arm and awareness. He will be a junior at vanderbilt next year. I hope that when he enters the draft in the next couple of years we could pick him up. He would certainly be a quality backup. Check out his highlights from butte college on youtube!

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Holy, Aaron has a brother, TAKE HIM!

3. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Looks like a great QB in the making. Maybe when he goes to the NFL we will have another bro starting QB combo other than Peyton and Eli.

4. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +286
    Would a brother relationship work well on the team though?

5. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Carson and Jordan Palmer on the same team. That seems to be alright. If I was the younger brother I don't think I would like being on the same team as my bro personally. It might be helpful the first couple of years because he'd probably help out a lot with game film and just how to adjust to the NFL, but I don't think I'd like it after awhile.

6. tfrentz

tfrentz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yea and I would think that his Brother would want to establish himself on a team of his own, as long as its a AFC team.

7. PalmettoPacker

PalmettoPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't see Jordan being a NFL QB. The kid has good legs, but isn't a fantastic passer. Of course he is playing against the toughest defenses in the NCAA each week at Vandy, but I wouldn't even list him as a top 6 SEC QB.

• Agree Agree x 1