2024 Packer UDFA Tracker....

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Best trait I saw in Jarveon is his lower body strength. For a smaller dude he is compact and can sink hips and push through or off of attempts while keeping his balance.
This was the game tape I watched. I realize that this isn't Michigan he's running against, but love his power and speed.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the game tape I watched. I realize that this isn't Michigan he's running against, but love his power and speed.

With four guys ahead of him, he has tons of time to grow and learn

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best trait I saw in Jarveon is his lower body strength. For a smaller dude he is compact and can sink hips and push through or off of attempts while keeping his balance.
And look at those guns - looks like he has tremendous upper body strength.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I hate to say this but our UDFA tracker...I feel like I'm a one man opening scene from the movie Major League

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per HBCU Premier Sports on X:

Jarveon Howard, RB, Alcorn State
This alcorn state RB Howard looks like a very similar build to our new 3rd round RB Lloyd.

Howard just under 5'10", 219 pounds.
28 reps on the bench.
4.53 40yd dash.
36.5" vert. 10'8" broad....

That's a thick, low center with Burst... Those RBs always do well

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite prospect in udfa is the TE so far.
6'7". 259. And ran a 4.87 40..... That's a big target... Hope he eats a spot.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Dang if we’d got him and Donovan Jennings I’d have claimed this one of the best UDFA classes I’ve seen in a decade
Gotta wonder if he looked at the current Packer OL depth chart, draft picks included, and thought his chances of making the Cleveland roster was much higher?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m not discounting his strength at all, but it’s a lot easier to get higher bench numbers with short arms than long arms.
Welcome back Gary. Been a long time since we've heard from you!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, my favorite UFDA signing so far is Bowden out of Wisconsin. No, it's not because I grew up in Wisconsin. Heck, I don't even root for the Badgers anymore! Nope, I am loving that we brought in another long snapper. IMO that was an inconsistent part of our kicking program last year. Hopefully the Packers bring in even more competition and find a competent guy to deliver the ball perfectly on each snap.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, my favorite UFDA signing so far is Bowden out of Wisconsin. No, it's not because I grew up in Wisconsin. Heck, I don't even root for the Badgers anymore! Nope, I am loving that we brought in another long snapper. IMO that was an inconsistent part of our kicking program last year. Hopefully the Packers bring in even more competition and find a competent guy to deliver the ball perfectly on each snap.

Snaps were incredibly inconsistent last year and 100% played a factor in the issues.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that a few draft pundits had him as the highest rated LS in the draft. He was the Badgers primary LS for 3 straight seasons, so the kid has been doing it awhile now. Let's hope that he brings some consistency to the snap, block, hold, kick!

Very smart dude.