1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

It will be dissapointing if....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rodell330, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Forderick

Forderick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +82
    I believe every team in the league cheats, to an extent. Some do it more than others, but like I said earlier if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

While i can't prove the packers cheated, even if they were caught, I wouldn't care because they won. You can steal all the signals, but if you can't execute it won't matter.

If you honestly believe that the Patriots were the only team to cheat, or the only team that would cheat, you are naive.

2. Forderick

Forderick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +82
    Regarding Favre, yes he waffled, but at the end of the day, why does it matter where he ends up when the packers no longer want him? Its time to let it go, most sane people have.

I don't think you realize how hard it is to win a super bowl, cheating or not. How does making 2 more super bowls, and losing the first one to the Giants on one of the luckiest plays in all of football make you overrated. Going 16-0 and then making the super bowl, is an amazing feat. How you fail to see that is just astounding. While they didn't win the super bowl, that Patriots team was still the best team in the league that year, just not on super bowl day., when they really needed to be.

Again, Belichick is the primary reason the patriots are competitive every year. They may never win another super bowl again with Tom Brady, but to say Belichick is overrated, IS STUPID. He has been to 5 super bowls and is competitive every year. So I guess by that logic, since McCarthy has only won 1 super bowl, and has failed to make another, he must truly suck?

and for the record I am a Packers fan. And if they cheated in 2010, I wouldn't care, they won the super bowl. You can cheat all you want and gather all the information you need on a team but if the players and coaches can't use any of that and execute, then it won't matter. Winning is the only thing that matters, it doesn't matter how it gets done.

3. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +2,923
    I am not naive, other teams have probably cheated. Neither am I foolish enough to make such a blanket accusation without evidence. Since there is no evidence to support your allegation that every team in the league cheats, I have a question for you: What do you call someone who believes something with no evidence or factual basis upon which to support that belief?

IMO saying/posting 'if you aren't cheating you aren't trying' is a display of ethical bankruptcy.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013