IF we beat the Bears, any idea what day our playoff is?

Edgecheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have a decent guess as to which day we would face the Eagles? I'm trying to make some plans around the game.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A poster in one of these more recent threads said they heard that the game would be on saturday 1/8. not sure what time.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Folks on twitter have said that Eagles fans are saying Sat. night for whoever goes on to play them.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Packers.com:

The Eagles lost their chance for a first-round bye with the loss to the Vikings and now are locked into the NFC’s No. 3 seed. If the Packers beat the Bears on Sunday, Green Bay would earn the No. 6 seed and travel to Philadelphia for a Wild Card game on Jan. 8 or 9.

The Bears are now guaranteed a first-round bye and no worse than the NFC’s No. 2 seed for the playoffs. Chicago still has a chance at the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs, but the Bears would need the Falcons to lose to the Panthers and the Saints to lose to the Buccaneers on Sunday. The Bears would then have to beat the Packers to get the top seed.
Both of those NFC South games are noon (CT) kickoffs on Sunday, so the Bears will know by the time the game with the Packers kicks off at 3:15 p.m. whether or not they are playing for anything playoff-wise. If either the Falcons or the Saints win in their early game Sunday, the Bears will know they’re locked into the No. 2 seed before playing the Packers.

The Packers can earn a Wild Card playoff spot by beating the Bears, or by having the Buccaneers lose to the Saints and having the Giants lose to the Redskins. The New York-Washington game has a 3:15 CT kickoff and will be played at the same time as Chicago-Green Bay.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol well schedule is out now, the game is on Sunday. Late game i believe so good thing you didnt need to know. i would have felt terrible...

OP
OP
E

Edgecheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol well schedule is out now, the game is on Sunday. Late game i believe so good thing you didnt need to know. i would have felt terrible...

Haha I haven't seen the schedule but I'll check and make sure. Thanks though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts