I love the Bills

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just beat the Queens. I will say this much. The Queens don't look for very good. Let's see how long it takes for all those former Packers to start ripping the new coach.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the bills too. Of course, the announcers on our radio station were saying that when the vikings went for the 2 points, the crowd noise was way too loud; so that is why the guy went offside. Gee, I wonder if they ever listen to the crowd noise in the metrodome.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
They just beat the Queens. I will say this much. The Queens don't look for very good. Let's see how long it takes for all those former Packers to start ripping the new coach.

I wonder how long that will be. Cant wait to hear it.

That game today was pure entertainment. :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
umair said:
now its up to the rams to beat the lions.

its half time and its 16-17 lions.

Rams 41
Lions 34

That was a helluva shoot out. I was playing Madden an checking on the game on my laptop an each time I looked the score changed lol

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HeHeHe...

Lions are 0-4

Quick, Ford family...extend Millen's Contract!

Notice how the poor bastard Lion fans aren't around anymore?

Remember when Big3 was around here talking smack about how good that ****** Coach Marinelli was going to be?

I bet you they long for Mooch now....

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bills have looked good. Vikes are still good - barely lost on the road. Their D really brings the heat. I can't wait to see GB v Minn. Should be a good test for GB OLine.

I believe Bills are at Chi next week. We will see how good they really are.

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Bills have looked good. Vikes are still good - barely lost on the road. Their D really brings the heat. I can't wait to see GB v Minn. Should be a good test for GB OLine.

Vikes are good? In what way? They got their *** torched by a mediocre qb. We will give the vikes all they can handle all tell you that. The viqueens are a joke.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
majikman said:
HeHeHe...

Lions are 0-4

Quick, Ford family...extend Millen's Contract!

Notice how the poor ****** Lion fans aren't around anymore?

Remember when Big3 was around here talking smack about how good that ****** Coach Marinelli was going to be?

I bet you they long for Mooch now....

Whether they fire Millen or not, they still don't have a GM! :)

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
4thand26 said:

Vikes are good? In what way? They got their *** torched by a mediocre qb. We will give the vikes all they can handle all tell you that. The viqueens are a joke.

(insert: I'm with stupid smilie here) Bwahahahahaha! Vikings> Packers....hands down!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had Bills fans telling me after their *** whipping that the Bears cannot match the Mighty Bills history. Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa...

They have done nothing for 40 years so they cling to the 4 times that they "got close" as if they actually won a title.

(insert Viking joke here)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
So, apparently, you troll all team's sites. And all this time I thought we were special!!

No, you are not special DePack.... but your weird little obsession with me is getting to be kind of amusing.

By the way, where did I say that this conversation happened on a Bills site?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
DePack said:
So, apparently, you troll all team's sites. And all this time I thought we were special!!

No, you are not special DePack.... but your weird little obsession with me is getting to be kind of amusing.

By the way, where did I say that this conversation happened on a Bills site?

Are you saying it didn't? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts