I love the Bills

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just beat the Queens. I will say this much. The Queens don't look for very good. Let's see how long it takes for all those former Packers to start ripping the new coach.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the bills too. Of course, the announcers on our radio station were saying that when the vikings went for the 2 points, the crowd noise was way too loud; so that is why the guy went offside. Gee, I wonder if they ever listen to the crowd noise in the metrodome.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
They just beat the Queens. I will say this much. The Queens don't look for very good. Let's see how long it takes for all those former Packers to start ripping the new coach.

I wonder how long that will be. Cant wait to hear it.

That game today was pure entertainment. :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
umair said:
now its up to the rams to beat the lions.

its half time and its 16-17 lions.

Rams 41
Lions 34

That was a helluva shoot out. I was playing Madden an checking on the game on my laptop an each time I looked the score changed lol

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HeHeHe...

Lions are 0-4

Quick, Ford family...extend Millen's Contract!

Notice how the poor bastard Lion fans aren't around anymore?

Remember when Big3 was around here talking smack about how good that dimwit Coach Marinelli was going to be?

I bet you they long for Mooch now....

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bills have looked good. Vikes are still good - barely lost on the road. Their D really brings the heat. I can't wait to see GB v Minn. Should be a good test for GB OLine.

I believe Bills are at Chi next week. We will see how good they really are.

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Bills have looked good. Vikes are still good - barely lost on the road. Their D really brings the heat. I can't wait to see GB v Minn. Should be a good test for GB OLine.

Vikes are good? In what way? They got their *** torched by a mediocre qb. We will give the vikes all they can handle all tell you that. The viqueens are a joke.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
majikman said:
HeHeHe...

Lions are 0-4

Quick, Ford family...extend Millen's Contract!

Notice how the poor ****** Lion fans aren't around anymore?

Remember when Big3 was around here talking smack about how good that dimwit Coach Marinelli was going to be?

I bet you they long for Mooch now....

Whether they fire Millen or not, they still don't have a GM! :)

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
4thand26 said:

Vikes are good? In what way? They got their *** torched by a mediocre qb. We will give the vikes all they can handle all tell you that. The viqueens are a joke.

(insert: I'm with stupid smilie here) Bwahahahahaha! Vikings> Packers....hands down!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had Bills fans telling me after their *** whipping that the Bears cannot match the Mighty Bills history. Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa...

They have done nothing for 40 years so they cling to the 4 times that they "got close" as if they actually won a title.

(insert Viking joke here)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
So, apparently, you troll all team's sites. And all this time I thought we were special!!

No, you are not special DePack.... but your weird little obsession with me is getting to be kind of amusing.

By the way, where did I say that this conversation happened on a Bills site?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
DePack said:
So, apparently, you troll all team's sites. And all this time I thought we were special!!

No, you are not special DePack.... but your weird little obsession with me is getting to be kind of amusing.

By the way, where did I say that this conversation happened on a Bills site?

Are you saying it didn't? :lol: