Game 7 - Minnesota- Studs and Duds

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worked in big business for 37 years. To work there, you have to agree EVERYTHING, that comes down from above, no matter how stupid, if it's really a good idea or you're not a "team player." Same thing in GB. You don't think anyone in scouting, coaching, player development has issues with Love.?

My God! Bears draft staff was probably like (thick Chicago accent -Da Bearsszzz.) "Ya tink dis Love kid izz any goot?" "Nah, he floatz da ball, can't tro wit accuracy and, he cain't see da field well." "Well I suppose we'll pass den, no pun intended. I tink we should pump heem up to Dem pikerzz in GB den." "Yah, dey'll probably draft heem and let him sit for tree years like dey did wit Rodgerzz." "Hey, if it worked once you just keep doin it."

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: La fluke, Barry, Entire oline,3rd and 4th down defense. Wrs, Tes
Studs: Carlson..made the fg retry. Whelan..that leg is gonna need some ice. Gary, Smith.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worked in big business for 37 years. To work there, you have to agree EVERYTHING, that comes down from above, no matter how stupid, if it's really a good idea or you're not a "team player." Same thing in GB. You don't think anyone in scouting, coaching, player development has issues with Love.?

My God! Bears draft staff was probably like (thick Chicago accent -Da Bearsszzz.) "Ya tink dis Love kid izz any goot?" "Nah, he floatz da ball, can't tro wit accuracy and, he cain't see da field well." "Well I suppose we'll pass den, no pun intended. I tink we should pump heem up to Dem pikerzz in GB den." "Yah, dey'll probably draft heem and let him sit for tree years like dey did wit Rodgerzz." "Hey, if it worked once you just keep doin it."

Did you have a point to make or were you just randomly typing stuff?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: La fluke, Barry, Entire oline,3rd and 4th down defense. Wrs, Tes
You know, I want to bag on Barry as much as anyone. It's just hard to do when the offense is so bad. Really, if we had a decent offense we could be winning a lot of these games if our opponents' points totals remained the same. But I get the feeling that if our offense was scoring more, our opponents would be too. Sometimes teams play down to the opposition.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In contention for first overall pick they are the worst team in the league. We still play the panthers this is good

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Whelan, Gary, TJ Slaton, Smith.

Duds:MLF, Barry (soft coverages), Love (overthrowing wide open receivers, running on 4th downs), DB's, OL's/blocking.

Never going to win with horrid blockkng, penalties, drops, soft pass coverage, and putrid playcalling. Hoping Gute uses the top-3 draft pick on a QB & then both 2nd rounders on LT & OC.

Feel bad for Cousins...torn achilles, done for the year, against our garbage '23 team. :(

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Watson, Dillon, LaFleur, Jaire.
Studs: Reed (needs more targets) has been our best WR this year. Whelan. Preston.

I still don't think this team is trying too hard to win. I'm fire-selling all vets worth a damn on trade deadline day.

ClutchLove

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Brian Gutekunst

Whether you're in the camp of Love just sucks, or the camp of we don't know if Love sucks because the supporting cast around him is just too bad for anyone to have success, this man is responsible for either problem and he does not need to get anywhere near our top 5 pick next year.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you take one of the qbs or Harrison Jr? I say get the best impact player you can.
Qb no questions asked love isn’t good. I understand he doesn’t have a good team around him but he has done nothing to be excited about however I do think he starts next year unless they have a new coach