Game 9 - Studs and Duds - Pittsburgh

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a WR in this upcoming draft that will keep opposing DCs up at night? Is there a Jefferson/Diggs/Higgins/Hill, etc., out there for the taking in the top 10 this spring?

I fear Watson is made of glass. That poor guy has missed 10 out of 26 games so far in his career.

I have three guys I grade worthy of a top15 pick personally and one other first round grade. The three are Harrison Jr, Malik Nabers and Keon Coleman. The other is Odunze.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am familiar wit MHJ and Coleman, who do the other 2 play for?
Nabers LSU
Rome Odunze Washington

I had a borderline first round grade on Rome last draft year but he stayed in school. He is just as good and has refined his route running a touch more to me.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need drastic improvement on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Drafting a wide receiver in the long run won't help as much as that.
Right unless the OL and DL can gain a footing on the line of scrimmage the playmaker do not get to make plays.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bengals had this same conundrum having to decide between Penei Sewell and Jamaar Chase as I recall. IMO both the Bengals and the Lions are happy with how things shook out.