Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Great game by both teams, Augsburg never gave up and definitely had some chances throughout the game.

Horrible game by the referee :poop:
That phantom foul about 20 minutes in was absolutely incredible. No one within 10 feet of the guy, he slips on the pitch, whistle is blown lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you noticed, but with the win this weekend against Köln, the Bayern women have set a record with 36 straight wins. The Bayern men aren't the only ones who are pretty good in that neck of the woods. :tup:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
LOL

From an espnfc article....

"A total of six Darmstadt players were booked for the fifth time this season in the weekend's 2-1 home defeat to Bayer Leverkusen, with four of those cards coming inside the final 10 minutes.

It means the Lilien -- who travel to relegation rivals Werder Bremen after facing the champions -- will be without captain Aytac Sulu, Jerome Gondorf, Marcel Heller, Peter Niemeyer and Konstantin Rausch in Munich."

Apparently there is some controversy as to whether they were getting booked intentionally.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

From an espnfc article....

"A total of six Darmstadt players were booked for the fifth time this season in the weekend's 2-1 home defeat to Bayer Leverkusen, with four of those cards coming inside the final 10 minutes.

It means the Lilien -- who travel to relegation rivals Werder Bremen after facing the champions -- will be without captain Aytac Sulu, Jerome Gondorf, Marcel Heller, Peter Niemeyer and Konstantin Rausch in Munich."

Apparently there is some controversy as to whether they were getting booked intentionally.
This is also discussed in the media over here. To me bad sportsmanship but clever.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
LOL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Derby weekend for Die Geissbock. We got em 1:0 the first time. Hope we get 6 points from them.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So, I was talking to my youngest son who couldn't understand what would happen to Bayern if Pep left. He asked; "Who is this *other* guy they are bringing in?" He didn't know who Ancellotti was. :eek:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
So, I was talking to my youngest son who couldn't understand what would happen to Bayern if Pep left. He asked; "Who is this *other* guy they are bringing in?" He didn't know who Ancellotti was. :eek:

Pretty sure the dude from your tagline just had heartburn btw

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Do the clubs in the Bundesliga reserve whole sections for the opposing fans? There was a wide section on the far side of the field at the Alliance which was basically empty. I'm not accustomed to seeing that. I wonder if it was reserved for Darmstadt tickets or if the weather was just that ugly. I noticed a lot of uncomfortable cold wet people in the stands.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the clubs in the Bundesliga reserve whole sections for the opposing fans? There was a wide section on the far side of the field at the Alliance which was basically empty. I'm not accustomed to seeing that. I wonder if it was reserved for Darmstadt tickets or if the weather was just that ugly. I noticed a lot of uncomfortable cold wet people in the stands.
Yes Croak, there are certain sections that are exclusively reserved for opposing fans. In case the away team doesn't sell all tickets the stands/seats remain empty.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Question: You shared a few words with Christian Mathenia. What was that about?

Müller: I told him that they should keep playing as ugly as they have so far. He then told me that he thought some of my goals were pretty ugly, so I said that perhaps I should play for Darmstadt.

lol muller is jabber mouth sometimes, but he's quick!:roflmao:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Nessie is correct. There are sections ONLY for away fans at every stadium (practically all of Europe if not all). I wished the NFL did this as a way to curb all the verbal language abuse I've seen/heard over the years including massive fights. I was a season ticket holder for 11 years.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Handball inside the box on Hertha Berlin. Certainly, we never get the Bavarian discount.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Handball inside the box on Hertha Berlin. Certainly, we never get the Bavarian discount.

You can always become Bavarian. ;) (But you have to be a person of quality to get in.)

How did today's matches go? I didn't get to see any today because I'm having a good spell, as far as symptoms, and that means I get the wonderful pleasure of helping the wife clean the garage and storage areas. :eek:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like it's possible for Freiburg or Nuremburg to get back up into League 1 after this year.
I'd like to have Nuremberg back. :tup:
Just arrived back home, man, what a game.:rolleyes:
It certainly hadn't anything to do with football today. Terrible. Poor game by both teams. Or as we say in German "unterirdischer Kick" :D

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
The Bayern v Wolfsburg was a pretty good one to watch. Wolfsburg was very competitive until about the 70th minute. Some really nice shots on goal by both teams. Neuer had to work for that one.

Two negatives for me....a clearly wrong offsides call that negated a Lewandowski goal, and some really dreadful announcing. He sounds asleep almost the entire game, and I gotta admit I was a little perturbed at him calling bayern "lucky" (in regards to their win). The whole match was like listening to a Wolfsburg fan give the commentary.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Bayern v Wolfsburg was a pretty good one to watch. Wolfsburg was very competitive until about the 70th minute. Some really nice shots on goal by both teams. Neuer had to work for that one.

Two negatives for me....a clearly wrong offsides call that negated a Lewandowski goal, and some really dreadful announcing. He sounds asleep almost the entire game, and I gotta admit I was a little perturbed at him calling bayern "lucky" (in regards to their win). The whole match was like listening to a Wolfsburg fan give the commentary.

Don't sweat the announcer. When there is one bashing on Bayern, I just remember that Bayern is the NY Yankees of the Bundesliga; the incredibly successful and prosperous team that everybody loves to hate. :tup:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts