Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Hoffenheim has sold 430 (!) tickets out of 5.700 for their away game at Hamburg. :rolleyes:
Thats what I call true and die hard fans. This team, this club and their fans are useless.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I will be on the road again this morning and won't get to see the Bayern match until later. So I won't be checking in until after I have a chance to watch.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This is how I feel when Bayern plays a really competitive team;
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And this is how I was when I was watching Bayern v. The Billy Goats

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
@mhnessie, you do some work in digital media. You working on that Max Kruse video? :ninja:
Nice one, isn't it ? :D
Even little children are learning at school that you have to be careful when using the internet, especially when sharing data or photos of yourself.
And I've also listened to some audio files of him where he is trying to get dates with women. Intellectually he is on a level of a 8 yo boy, at best. :rolleyes:
And not to speak of the fact that he lost 75.000 Euros in a taxi in Berlin a couple weeks ago. What an id*** :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Nice one, isn't it ? :D
Even little children are learning at school that you have to be careful when using the internet, especially when sharing data or photos of yourself.
And I've also listened to some audio files of him where he is trying to get dates with women. Intellectually he is on a level of a 8 yo boy, at best. :rolleyes:
And not to speak of the fact that he lost 75.000 Euros in a taxi in Berlin a couple weeks ago. What an id*** :D

I can't stop laughing. Fitting for a Foal. :laugh:

By the way, get your American goal scorer now!

http://www.espnfc.us/german-bundesl...wood-must-play-in-bundesliga-jurgen-klinsmann

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So Lukaku's dad says he must go to Man U or Bayern. If you can't stay at Everton, then please go to Man U. Bayern has enough scorers. We need defense!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not sure Eintracht Frankfurt has the fitness to stay in league 1. When they weren't writhing around on the ground like they had been shot, they were sitting on the ground with cramps.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Bayern only scores 1 goal against Frankfurt all season. Must be almost lowest in the league. Koeln put 5 across the gates against Frankfurt... probably 2nd behind Gladbach so far as not all teams have played Frankfurt twice of course.

I imagine excuses will quickly follow.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bayern only scores 1 goal against Frankfurt all season. Must be almost lowest in the league. Koeln put 5 across the gates against Frankfurt... probably 2nd behind Gladbach so far as not all teams have played Frankfurt twice of course.

I imagine excuses will quickly follow.

Excuses for winning and remaining easily top of the table???:confused:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Nothing to have something to hold on to. It's more about not able to able to admit you struggled against a certain team and just accept it and move on... hence the excuses.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Nothing to have something to hold on to. It's more about not able to able to admit you struggled against a certain team and just accept it and move on... hence the excuses.

Didn't watch the match, did you? Bayern dominated. 21 shots on goal to....wait for it...4. Yep 4 whole shots on goal in the entire 93 minutes for Frankfurt. I wouldn't say that was struggling. Neuer could have read War and Peace during this match. :roflmao: Bayern was moving the ball efficiently and quickly. Frankfurt ran around like chickens with their heads chopped off.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Didn't watch the match, did you? Bayern dominated. 21 shots on goal to....wait for it...4. Yep 4 whole shots on goal in the entire 93 minutes for Frankfurt. I wouldn't say that was struggling. Neuer could have read War and Peace during this match. :roflmao: Bayern was moving the ball efficiently and quickly. Frankfurt ran around like chickens with their heads chopped off.

I did watch the game. It was the only one televised.

So all that you said above is yet another excuse. Because if you dominated so much and only scored 1 goal, that's not very good is it? Wouldn't the stats prove you should've, but didn't/couldn't score. Koeln had no problem scoring against them. That was the point. You scored 1 goal against a relegation team, and that's not struggling against them??? Laughable Croak... LAUGHABLE

But go ahead with the excuses... like they played a 8-1-1 formation or some goofy excuse like that. Or you could just man up and agree you struggled against them twice this year.... which one will it be Mr Croak?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't watched the game too as there was a more important game for me going on but I'm delighted by this tight Bayern win. At least it's a win. But yes - I'm embarrassed to admit that I wanted and needed a Bayern win today :cautious::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Haven't watched the game too as there was a more important game for me going on but I'm delighted by this tight Bayern win. At least it's a win. But yes - I'm embarrassed to admit that I wanted and needed a Bayern win today :cautious::D

Good win for you today.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yepp, very important. Will be a tough game for Kolle tomorrow at Sinsheim, I wouldn't expect a win for Cologne but of course hoping for as this would be the best result for HSV as well. ;)
And BVB needs to destroy Bremen, please.....:D

We've been pretty good against Plastic teams this year. :D

Hoping for a good win.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I did watch the game. It was the only one televised.

So all that you said above is yet another excuse. Because if you dominated so much and only scored 1 goal, that's not very good is it? Wouldn't the stats prove you should've, but didn't/couldn't score. Koeln had no problem scoring against them. That was the point. You scored 1 goal against a relegation team, and that's not struggling against them??? Laughable Croak... LAUGHABLE

But go ahead with the excuses... like they played a 8-1-1 formation or some goofy excuse like that. Or you could just man up and agree you struggled against them twice this year.... which one will it be Mr Croak?

This sounds like another bad case of Bayern envy. It was a good solid win. A team doesn't have to have a zillion points if they are in control of the match. Let's see, how did Koeln do against Bayern this year? They won how many? Oh....that's right. Fabulous team that they are, they couldn't score. Bayern has a goal differential of +53. Koeln? Now THAT'S laughable.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Watching the Dortmund game I was scratching my head about the BVB substitution. The match was tied at 2 all, and the coach pulls world caliber Marco Reus from the match?? :eek: Then they scored just like lightning. I guess Tuchel knows what he is doing. :tup:

Staff online

Members online