Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I see the Flying Dutchman is at it again. I thought he said he was going to stop doing that.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I see the Flying Dutchman is at it again. I thought he said he was going to stop doing that.

Actually, when I watched it the defender clearly tripped him. Then I thought to myself, there is no way he could react in that split second to "dive". It happened way to fast for it to be a legitimate dive. He was tripped and he threw his arms up. He had been taken down a number of times before that and he didn't embellish. But because the losing coach claims he dived, he must have dived.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What a complete numpty he is, its a shame because hes a good player no need for that. A booking every time he did it guilty or not would soon put a stop to any more 'Simulation'

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
What a complete numpty he is, its a shame because hes a good player no need for that. A booking every time he did it guilty or not would soon put a stop to any more 'Simulation'

Numty... I love that word.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I've called out Robben for diving before, but there was pretty clear contact in this case, IMO

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've called out Robben for diving before, but there was pretty clear contact in this case, IMO
Thats definitely right but the question is - did he need to to go down as being struck by lightning? Ridiculous.
Thats why he is and always will be suspected of diving. As PF71 wrote, absolutely no need for a world class football player like him.
Btw - the DFL plans to introduce and test the video evidence from next season on for two years, let's see what happens with diving players in the future.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Thats definitely right but the question is - did he need to to go down as being struck by lightning? Ridiculous.
Thats why he is and always will be suspected of diving. As PF71 wrote, absolutely no need for a world class football player like him.
Btw - the DFL plans to introduce and test the video evidence from next season on for two years, let's see what happens with diving players in the future.

That will affect about every team in the league from what I've seen.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Broken ankle, will be out the rest of the season. Already had surgery (apparently it was pretty bad)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Broken ankle, will be out the rest of the season. Already had surgery (apparently it was pretty bad)

It looks like Alaba and Lahm will definitely have to stay in the back. My guess is that Pep makes Vidal stay back there too. I think Tasci will see action tomorrow on defense as well. It's awful when you have to depend on guys like Alaba, Lahm and Vidal to play defense. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almost got a heart attack, what a game. Important game, important win and even more important - three points for us.
Need a whisky and a beer now to calm down and celebrate the win...

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Almost got a heart attack, what a game. Important game, important win and even more important - three points for us.
Need a whisky and a beer now to calm down and celebrate the win...
Ahh 3-2 most exellent! :tup:

Members online

Latest posts