Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Ribery might be done. He told kicker mag that he is still in a lot of pain, can't figure out what the problem is.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Hjobjerg to Schalke on a full season loan. I'm happy for that, there was no way he was going to get significant playing time this year for Bayern. Schalke should be a good experience for him.

Also, Sammer give Dante permission to leave :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hjobjerg to Schalke on a full season loan. I'm happy for that, there was no way he was going to get significant playing time this year for Bayern. Schalke should be a good experience for him.

Also, Sammer give Dante permission to leave :D

I wonder if the rumor about an Everton transfer is true, then?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I think Cologne needs to say "Thank You" to the ref.
Penalty and red card a joke and not giving a hand penalty at the end of the game another bad call.
However, that happens when you dont make a second goal earlier in the game. We had our chances. Congrats to Cologne.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Wow, I think Cologne needs to say "Thank You" to the ref.
Penalty and red card a joke and not giving a hand penalty at the end of the game another bad call.
However, that happens when you dont make a second goal earlier in the game. We had our chances. Congrats to Cologne.

Clear penalty. And how many time were we hit in the box with no penalty in the 1st half. I counted 2 at least. But the 3 points is ours

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fairplay by Mr. Stoeger who says that he wouldn't have made the call. I'm impressed ! :tup:
Btw - I'd like to play Stuttgart again, their way of playing football is like committing suicide at the moment. :eek::D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just got in from the lake and had a chance to see the Bundesliga highlights at half time of Bayern's match. That was good timing. I thought I would miss the whole game.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Kingsley Coman is leaving Juve to join Bayern. Some more company for the attack. Dear Pep, What about the freaking defense???? Also did anyone notice that Wolfsburg won handily without DeBruyne who it seems will finish the deal with Man City? Don't sell Wolfsburg short just because DeBruyne leaves.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the replay just now. Red card looked very harsh for that call. (But Robben would be proud. ;))
Well, Modeste was tripping over his own feet before Spahic slightly touched him.....:rolleyes:
It's disappointing to lose a game this way because we were the better team. But in the end it's our own fault, we had our chances and if we had got a penalty like this I wouldn't complain now ;)
On the other hand - this game makes me look positive into the near future and our next games. Cologne is a pretty good team with an excellent coach and we almost managed to beat them at home or at least grab one point. But then ref Deniz Aytekin entered the stage.......:mad::D

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Kingsley Coman is leaving Juve to join Bayern. Some more company for the attack. Dear Pep, What about the freaking defense???? Also did anyone notice that Wolfsburg won handily without DeBruyne who it seems will finish the deal with Man City? Don't sell Wolfsburg short just because DeBruyne leaves.

Croak is "that guy" who questions people with ridiculous amounts of success about their choices :rolleyes:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You must have seen a different game, Bundesbiers. No doubt about it. ;) Anyway. Enjoy the win!

Well I was sitting in the 4th row behind the goal. I'm sure I saw it clearly. :D Even more clear than the cameras.:eek: But if it was luck, I'll take it because we hardly get any.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Croak is "that guy" who questions people with ridiculous amounts of success about their choices :rolleyes:

Your Grandma used to have a saying posted on the wall by the phone; "Good, better, best. Never let it rest, until your good is better and your better best. ;) In my opinion the Heynckes led treble winning team had it all together better than this team, even though this is a good team.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Your Grandma used to have a saying posted on the wall by the phone; "Good, better, best. Never let it rest, until your good is better and your better best. ;) In my opinion the Heynckes led treble winning team had it all together better than this team, even though this is a good team.

I don't think that quote applies here. It's not that they are laying back. It's that Pep has a certain plan and you think he is wrong. Which I typically think is hilarious. It's not just you though, it's a lot of people, across a lot of sports. And all of them make me laugh

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't think that quote applies here. It's not that they are laying back. It's that Pep has a certain plan and you think he is wrong. Which I typically think is hilarious. It's not just you though, it's a lot of people, across a lot of sports. And all of them make me laugh

Yeah, I do think Pep's plan is wrong. I agree with Nessie. Pep will probably be gone in a year, and then what's left for the next coach will be a mess. So this team has to do more than just win the Bundesliga this year.