Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big away win to start the season for FC Köln.

Jaaaaaaaa.
Definitely but, to be honest, a very lucky win. But thats the way you can beat Stuttgart. They create a lote of chances and could have won the game easily. But they missed to score and Cologne converted their own chances cleverly. Hopefully HSV watched the game carefully so that we can do the same next weekend. However, well done Effzeh !

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Dante reportedly up for sale for $9 million. Leverkusen, Everton, and Gladbach all reportedly interested, per Bild

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Dante reportedly up for sale for $9 million. Leverkusen, Everton, and Gladbach all reportedly interested, per Bild

Everton probably want him as insurance in case Stones is transferred for an astronomical amount. But Stones is better than Dante, in my opinion.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern 1: 1 hoppenheim.

fixed that for you.

What a clumsy mistake by Alaba. Rare to see that from him. Hoppenheim is wearing out already from playing such a heavy press game, I expect Bayern to run away with the second half

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
fixed that for you.

What a clumsy mistake by Alaba. Rare to see that from him. Hoppenheim is wearing out already from playing such a heavy press game, I expect Bayern to run away with the second half

Not quite a runaway. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I recorded the Bayern match because I was once again out spending quality time with the wifey. ;) I looked at the synopsis. Bayern played with 10 men?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I recorded the Bayern match because I was once again out spending quality time with the wifey. ;) I looked at the synopsis. Bayern played with 10 men?

Boateng got two yellows within 5 minutes around the 70th. You HAVE to watch the game, it was exhilarating!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I spent my quality time with my wife at the Volkspark Hamburg and we both enjoyed a thrilling game.
Life can be beautiful. :):D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well, I spent my quality time with my wife at the Volkspark Hamburg and we both enjoyed a thrilling game.
Life can be beautiful. :):D

And next weekend I will be spending quality time with my new friend at RheinEnergie Stadion as they play Hamburg. Huzzah.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I had seen one of the hero's from the train attack was wearing a Muller jersey and I hoped the team would see that...looks like they did. Great stuff here.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I had seen one of the hero's from the train attack was wearing a Muller jersey and I hoped the team would see that...looks like they did. Great stuff here.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Americans to the rescue. Big of France to award them as well.

Members online

No members online now.