Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Yeah, I do think Pep's plan is wrong. I agree with Nessie. Pep will probably be gone in a year, and then what's left for the next coach will be a mess. So this team has to do more than just win the Bundesliga this year.

Yeah I feel real bad for a coach who has to take over a team full of world, national, and international champions.

Lol cmon. Worst a new coach would have to do is bring in a couple decent defenders. Even that is questionable if Badstuber and Martinez are healthy. I hardly call that being left with a mess.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
It's OK to have positive thoughts and feelings about your sports teams croak, i swear, its totally normal :D

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
De bruyne to man city for a rumored record breaking 80 million. Wolfsburg is gonna be hurting from that one.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Kevin Grosskreutz signs with Galatasaray with Dortmund's full agreement, but FIFA says he can't make the switch because the paperwork was 48 seconds late. C'mon man....:rolleyes:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I've got quite the football trip this weekend. Me and 2 friends are driving from Bamberg to Belgrade, Serbia for the Derby between Red Star Belgrad and Patrizan Belgrad. Driving to Zagreb, Croatia first for some hours there, then onto Romania for a 2nd league game on the boarder. Then to Belgrade for the game. Drive home Sunday assuming we don't find trouble along the way. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I've got quite the football trip this weekend. Me and 2 friends are driving from Bamberg to Belgrade, Serbia for the Derby between Red Star Belgrad and Patrizan Belgrad. Driving to Zagreb, Croatia first for some hours there, then onto Romania for a 2nd league game on the boarder. Then to Belgrade for the game. Drive home Sunday assuming we don't find trouble along the way. :)

Wow. I don't know if I'd do that trip. Serbia and Croatia seem like troubled areas judging from the news over here.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Wow. I don't know if I'd do that trip. Serbia and Croatia seem like troubled areas judging from the news over here.

There's some ethnic fighting going on, but I'm not an ethnic they are fighting against. :)

Members online

Latest posts