Fußball-Bundesliga

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I have a choice of three Glenfiddich miniatures from oak casks, and a 14 year old and 15 year old AND a Talisker :D. See what damage deportation does ?? You could be here enjoying a drink.....lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I have a choice of three Glenfiddich miniatures from oak casks, and a 14 year old and 15 year old AND a Talisker :D. See what damage deportation does ?? You could be here enjoying a drink.....lol

Seriously though, while watching the Everton match I thought to myself; "Self, I sure would like to see England someday."

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Seriously though, while watching the Everton match I thought to myself; "Self, I sure would like to see England someday."

If you ever come, I`ll take you to Liverpool to see Goodison Park ;). We`ll get Nessie over and Bunds and go to a game and then get drunk after....lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Very good choice, great Whisky and hey, I see the HSV logo in the backround ?! Fits perfectly to your blue keyboard :tup::D

Ha! That is a Superman keyboard that my youngest son used with the gaming computer he built. He passed it on to me because he's a teacher now and got himself one of those fancy tablet pc thingies. That way his computing needs are much more portable and he said he doesn't have the time to do much gaming anymore. They grow up real fast.

The HSV logo is on the wrapper that came off of a treat from Germany. :tup:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Thiago extended for two years. Not sure how I feel about that. Pep loves him, but he seems invisible on the field to me since he came back from injury.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thiago extended for two years. Not sure how I feel about that. Pep loves him, but he seems invisible on the field to me since he came back from injury.
Surprised to read that they extended with him that early because Pep will be history next season and the new manager/coach will bring in his own players.

Members online

Latest posts