Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, here's hoping for a Hamburg win with a Mainz loss! In the event that Hamburg gets relegated, we'll all have to adopt a Bundesliga 2 team to follow, so we can continue to harass Nessie! Staying true to the homeland perspective, I guess I would have to actually support Nuremburg, since they are the closest to my extended family. Otherwise it would be 1860 Munich. (My family has a large population in Nemmersdorf and Lindenhardt.)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

OK, here's hoping for a Hamburg win with a Mainz loss! In the event that Hamburg gets relegated, we'll all have to adopt a Bundesliga 2 team to follow, so we can continue to harass Nessie! Staying true to the homeland perspective, I guess I would have to actually support Nuremburg, since they are the closest to my extended family. Otherwise it would be 1860 Munich. (My family has a large population in Nemmersdorf and Lindenhardt.)

I had a whiskey miniature put aside to send you in the post. Especially for you. My wife thought it was a nice idea as you haven`t had the best of times with your wifes illness, BUT YOU HAD TO WISH DEFEAT ON MY TEAM :mad:. If your team hadn`t been so giving last week, Hamburg may have survived anyway but..........:cautious:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I had a whiskey miniature put aside to send you in the post. Especially for you. My wife thought it was a nice idea as you haven`t had the best of times with your wifes illness, BUT YOU HAD TO WISH DEFEAT ON MY TEAM :mad:. If your team hadn`t been so giving last week, Hamburg may have survived anyway but..........:cautious:

OK OK! For a Talisker, I'll hope Bayern just rolls over today! I am sorely penitent...:cry: Would it be totally self indulgent and crude, if I also added that my 8 month old grandson was recently diagnosed with a cancerous neuroblastoma around his neck? Perhaps I can whittle a little more sympathy out of a good brit.

I

OK OK! For a Talisker, I'll hope Bayern just rolls over today! I am sorely penitent...:cry: Would it be totally self indulgent and crude, if I also added that my 8 month old grandson was recently diagnosed with a cancerous neuroblastoma around his neck? Perhaps I can whittle a little more sympathy out of a good brit.

I`m really sorry there Bud, when I reread my comments it read completely wrong. There was no aggression intended to you. Unreserved apology from me ;). Could you P.M. me please ?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Seriously, though, what I wrote about my Grandson is true. The little tyke is undergoing chemotherapy at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He is Itkovian's youngest son. So now you know you all have two reasons to pray for Itkovian; his son and the fact that he is my son. :eek: Your prayers for the little guy would be appreciated.

I

Seriously, though, what I wrote about my Grandson is true. The little tyke is undergoing chemotherapy at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He is Itkovian's youngest son. So now you know you all have two reasons to pray for Itkovian; his son and the fact that he is my son. :eek: Your prayers for the little guy would be appreciated.

Take it as done :tup:.

Members online

Latest posts