Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well this is interesting.

The Champions League Final is in Berlin.
The DFB Pokal final is in Berlin.

Bayern is not in Berlin.

:p

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well after a bad nights sleep I just want to say thank you to all the fair sportsmen from FC Bayern Munich. It's good to see that they are playing 100 % although it isn't important to them anymore. This is exactly what I expected from them. :tup:
Rant starts here => Scheiss Bayern, Drecksverein, Mistbazis ! Don't get me wrong, we deserve to be relegated because of the worst team we have in our history but it makes a difference if one of the competitors gets points presented by this unfair behaviour of Bayern or not. 3 points more for Freiburg change things dramatically in this dogfight. And we all know under normal circumstances they would never have had any chance. There is a reason why Bayern is the most hated team in Germany. We'll be back and Hamburg wont forget ! :mad:;)

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well after a bad nights sleep I just want to say thank you to all the fair sportsmen from FC Bayern Munich. It's good to see that they are playing 100 % although it isn't important to them anymore. This is exactly what I expected from them. :tup:
Rant starts here => Scheiss Bayern, Drecksverein, Mistbazis ! Don't get me wrong, we deserve to be relegated because of the worst team we have in our history but it makes a difference if one of the competitors gets points presented by this unfair behaviour of Bayern or not. 3 points more for Freiburg change things dramatically in this dogfight. And we all know under normal circumstances they would never have had any chance. There is a reason why Bayern is the most hated team in Germany. We'll be back and Hamburg wont forget ! :mad:;)

Hard luck Nessie......You`ll be back soon enough ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I feel bad for Hamburg, Nessie. But you know the old saying; If you can't beat them, join them. Embrace your dark side and we'll welcome you with open arms. You can join those of us with dark and twisted minds who root for the evil empire. :devilish:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for Hamburg, Nessie. But you know the old saying; If you can't beat them, join them. Embrace your dark side and we'll welcome you with open arms. You can join those of us with dark and twisted minds who root for the evil empire. :devilish:
Whatever will happen to me and my team next week, I will never lose my pride and dignity. But thanks for your offer though :D;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Listen and join not the darkside and their twistedness, they have stars more than one and silver more than others. But in time fickleness and craptitude will be forthcoming, hence their will be much wailing and knashing of dentures amongst their empire. :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Truth be told and honest confessions, I think Bayern WAS trying to win. But right now they are really beat up. They gave about all they had against Barcelona and they are flat out tired, tired, tired. I think they are in a psychological funk right now as well. There is a toll that must be paid for competing in all the competitions that Bayern has, and the bill is due. They are now paying.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Truth be told and honest confessions, I think Bayern WAS trying to win. But right now they are really beat up. They gave about all they had against Barcelona and they are flat out tired, tired, tired. I think they are in a psychological funk right now as well. There is a toll that must be paid for competing in all the competitions that Bayern has, and the bill is due. They are now paying.
Injury to a couple of key players will derail a season for any team, Chelsea lost Costa in the latter stages but luckily all the hard work was done in the league. Simlar to Bayern in europe CFC hit their limit and went out against a team who deserved to progress.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score

Eh I don't think so. No matter what a player tells you, when a game means nothing more than bragging rights, it is hard to give it your all. Very hard to convince yourself it is important. No one is going to put themselves completely on the line like they did against Barca when the game means practically nothing. Sure they might play hard, but the drive isn't there.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Oh and you don't leave Lahm, Muller and Thiago on the bench if you are going for a straight win lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Kicker has a good article explaining what happened with FCB vs. Freiburg. They had lots more possession; completed a higher percentage of passes; has more shots on goal, etc. They just didn't finish well. They had the opportunity to win, but kept missing shots. For those who can't read German, use Chrome with its' translator. Its' a rough translation but you can still get the point. http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...el_allofs-und-sein-vorwurf-an-die-bayern.html

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hey Nessie! I just put two and two together. I think Hamburg is to blame for the plight of Bayern AND their own plight. Bayern has been consistently losing ever since I ate a candy bar that came from Hamburg. That MUST be what happened. :cautious:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Neuer named "Athlete of the Year" by both the European Association (LIFO) and International Sports Press (AIPS)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Neuer named "Athlete of the Year" by both the European Association (LIFO) and International Sports Press (AIPS)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I hope for his sake his head does not get too much bigger, he's a decent keeper but his refusal to shake Klopp's hand after a recent game was not so clever.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Compared to Gianfranco Zola, im in agreement with you.

I have to side with Itkovian on this one. Neuer is arguably the best goalie anyone has seen in ages, if not the history of German football. As far as not shaking Klopp's hand, you do realize the intense athletic rivalry between the two teams and the knockout punch to Lewandowski that was ignored by the ref? If Neuer hit someone like that, he would have been instant red carded without a question because of who he is. It is my opinion Klopp teaches his players to play dirty and for that reason, I sure hope Bayern doesn't go after him to replace Pep.

Members online

Latest posts