Football Gameplan's NFC Championship Preview Video - Green Bay Packers vs Bears

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xty9Aj6Lic"]Packer vs Bears NFC Championship Preview Video[/ame]

Good Evening Packer Fans!! Good Luck this Week! One Win Away from Dallas!

Em

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like last week, when he said "Atlanta in a close one"

LMFAOPIMP!

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EmDiggy, First you picked the Eagles over the Packers then you picked the Falcons over the Packers now you pick the Bears over the Packers. Whats up with that?

LOL!! I guess call it the FBGP Jinx!

But in all seriousness.. the Packers are a very talented team and this game is really a toss up. Think about the last matchup.. one turnover will be the difference

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I honestly think the game won't be as close as last time. One side with dominate the other.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think the game won't be as close as last time. One side with dominate the other.

I don't know about that. I'd like to think the Packers will win by a comfortable margin, but I think it will be close and either team can win. The last 5 meetings between the Packers and Bears have been decided by 3, 6, 7, 3 and 7 points respectively. I expect something along the lines of 20-17 or 17-13 as the final score.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I'd like to think the Packers will win by a comfortable margin, but I think it will be close and either team can win. The last 5 meetings between the Packers and Bears have been decided by 3, 6, 7, 3 and 7 points respectively. I expect something along the lines of 20-17 or 17-13 as the final score.

yet some posters on here think that the packers are a lock to win. I wish some had the memory of you and could see that this isnt two teams who trade blowouts

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All you guys have great points... 2 things to look at is that: 1. Conference opponents 2. Playing a team 3 times in one year almost guarantees a very close game