Fire Capers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Speckerjust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is an offensive consultant that works for the Packer's opponents. For some reason he travels with and works out of the Packer's locker room, but is apparently paid by their opponents. His goal is to make sure that there will always be several open receivers available to teams playing the Packers particularly in the middle of the field.
This the best and funniest post I 've read in long time. But you maybe on to something. Maybe we should start a petition to have Minnesota hire Capers

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no reason to keep Capers any longer.

Absolutely zero upside to it. He's washed up, the game has evolved past him, and he just can't figure it out. Let Moss run things til the season is over, and hope the Bears fire Fangio and scoop him up.

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he's get let go, it won't be until after the season. They'll let him go with dignity.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Maybe MM and the Packers will look at Dom in the Cleveland Airport and say "We have cancelled your flight back to Green Bay, where do you want your things sent?"

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I challenge you all to sit down and express your feelings in writing. Then, enclose them in an envelope addressed to Mark Murphy. I have done that and I've received a written response. Maybe if enough of us loyal fans (some of us shareholders) will flood his mailbox with our disapproval of Capers, he'll actually consider letting Capers go. Personally, I would suggest that Thompson gets the boot as well. It may not help, but can it hurt? I can't watch another season of this totally inept defense.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no excuse for the zone he was running early today. Ryan, Martinez and Burnett at various zones on Gordon is a freaking joke. If he didn't man up with Randall on Gordon he would have had 200+ and 3 tds at least.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I challenge you all to sit down and express your feelings in writing. Then, enclose them in an envelope addressed to Mark Murphy.
What kind of response did you get? Shouldn't such a letter be sent to McCarthy though, since he is the one responsible for hiring/firing his coaches? Maybe with a cc to Murphy just for emphasis?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What kind of response did you get? Shouldn't such a letter be sent to McCarthy though, since he is the one responsible for hiring/firing his coaches? Maybe with a cc to Murphy just for emphasis?

Murphy could care less, his main focus is revenue sales and making money. He’s more reclusive than Ted Thompson.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murphy could care less, his main focus is revenue sales and making money. He’s more reclusive than Ted Thompson.
Murphy's job is to safeguard the long-term viability of the franchise from a financial standpoint. He has nothing to do with football operations.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I challenge you all to sit down and express your feelings in writing. Then, enclose them in an envelope addressed to Mark Murphy. I have done that and I've received a written response. Maybe if enough of us loyal fans (some of us shareholders) will flood his mailbox with our disapproval of Capers, he'll actually consider letting Capers go. Personally, I would suggest that Thompson gets the boot as well. It may not help, but can it hurt? I can't watch another season of this totally inept defense.

And what did Murphy have to say ? Probably not a great deal other than thank you for your interest I would suspect.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murphy has more appearances in a month than Ted has had in a decade LOL. and I'd bet these guys care more about the Packers and their success in the short and long term, than you care about being able to complain about the Packers in the short and long term :) and that's a pretty high bar

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
There is no excuse for the zone he was running early today. Ryan, Martinez and Burnett at various zones on Gordon is a freaking joke. If he didn't man up with Randall on Gordon he would have had 200+ and 3 tds at least.
Lol, my my, I didn’t think I’d ever see the day Demarious Randall would be getting such respect from posters here. He’s pretty much been Jarrett Bush reincarnate.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, my my, I didn’t think I’d ever see the day Demarious Randall would be getting such respect from posters here. He’s pretty much been Jarrett Bush reincarnate.
He's better than Bush though. I didn't get the Bush hate, he was supposed to be like the last guy off the bench, but was a very good special teams players. and he was that and then some. He was a low depth defensive guy that had to play way more snaps than he should have had to. he made some plays and missed some plays. Did his primary job better than most, and made some big plays where he wasn't really expected to. Randall is supposed to be better, and he has been since his benching. I thought he was done after that. I figured it was going to go either way, he quit or he got better. I'm glad he chose not to waste his talent or opportunity.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murphy has more appearances in a month than Ted has had in a decade LOL. and I'd bet these guys care more about the Packers and their success in the short and long term, than you care about being able to complain about the Packers in the short and long term :) and that's a pretty high bar

Which is why things stay status quo. Keep it moving, buddy.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murphy's job is to safeguard the long-term viability of the franchise from a financial standpoint. He has nothing to do with football operations.

I find it hard to believe Murphy doesn’t have anything to do with football operations. Real hard.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Great idea! I hope in your letter you included the link to this thread, all 122 pages of it, dating back to its inception date of 9/9/12?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Kizer looked like a MVP candidate for most of the game yesterday. I wonder, what Cam Newton is going to look like next week. Packer's will win nothing until the defense stops people from scoring. That won't happen with Capers still there.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Kizer looked like a MVP candidate for most of the game yesterday. I wonder, what Cam Newton is going to look like next week. Packer's will win nothing until the defense stops people from scoring. That won't happen with Capers still there.
Oh come on Raptorman. Please let us believe that Superman (AR) can pull off the impossible!

Just let us stay in denial for another 6 days. ;)

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The problem is, Superman may wear a cape but his Kryptonite is Capers.
And we thought it was Zimmer. Panthers put up over 200 yards rushing against the number 2 rushing defense(Although 120 of it was in two plays). Packers are what? 17th in rushing defense. Let's see how it works out. Good luck.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is, Superman may wear a cape but his Kryptonite is Capers.
Wrong Wrong Wrong! Capers is what makes Aaron Rodgers great. Without Capers, Aaron wouldn't need to carry the team on his back every week, scoring unmercifully on opponents trying to outpace what our defense gives up.

Letting go of Capers would be the worst thing you could do for Rodgers stats - which is all that ever matters! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts