Fire Capers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Speckerjust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have showed my frustration enough with our defense. It is so obvious the defense does not play for Capers. There is no emotion on the field. Let's start a petition to fire Capers. I will be the first to sign the petition.

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the doubters...Sometimes you need a change just for the sake of change. This may be a good example!

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have showed my frustration enough with our defense. It is so obvious the defense does not play for Capers. There is no emotion on the field. Let's start a petition to fire Capers. I will be the first to sign the petition.

I'll be second. I actually wrote to Mark Murphy last season and suggested he check out this forum.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is this Dom Capers I am hearing so much about? :sneaky:
He is an offensive consultant that works for the Packer's opponents. For some reason he travels with and works out of the Packer's locker room, but is apparently paid by their opponents. His goal is to make sure that there will always be several open receivers available to teams playing the Packers particularly in the middle of the field.

Joseph Willcome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes our secondary sucks they all Devohn house looks like a grandpa on disability I am disabled but I’ll tell you what if I were the secondary coach I would be chewing *** literally every minute

Joseph Willcome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And we had better get rid of Ted Thompson Dom capers and higher Elliot wolf As our general manager

Joseph Willcome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And every year he never does anything for trades to improve our secondary and we don’t get any good draft picks that can just step right in and step right up and make plays and preevent offense is from continuing downs and I mean Ted Thompson that is

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one example that bugs me is josh jones...remember like the second game this season when he was all world, sacks, in the backfield, making tackles. Now sense then you have not heard from him at all. It almost like Capers was pissed that he was making plays. And Capers turned him into a packer defensive "Caper Zombie". it just seems like young guys regress so much....just to much thinking and not reacting.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy big dom’s Defense sure is dropping a duece today against the high powered Cleveland Browns. It might be time to move on.

You need to be fired too Mike. Aaron Rodgers is why you are still employed. Outside the first drive our only ****ing first downs are on Browns penalties. ****ing bum!!!!

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense is awful hard to watch. Unless someone takes it upon himself to make a great play we will lose this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts