Division round vs Niners 7:15 Saturday LFT

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The niners are throwing some new wrinkles into the mix...using Samuel in the backfield. Sure hope we have some new wrinkles and that the defense is not so predictable.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troy Aikman said the Cowboys were the real deal and THE Green Bay Packers were just pretenders. People actually believe that doofus! Now the are fawning all over the 49ers because they beat the Cowboys. That's ok WE'RE NOBODY'S UNDERDOG!!

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roll with Kelly as a security blanket for 1 of the 3 wounded OL reinjuring or lack of stamina. As the 8th OL, isn't that spot "free" for the game day roster?"
Use Moore as #6 WR and returner.
Agreed. We have three line men with gimpy knees. We need reliable backups.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
From the video @tynimiller shared earlier in the thread:

"But this team is not done. The wait is over. This year's journey is ready for its story book ending. It's time to make some new memories. It's time for the playoffs" - Aaron Rodgers

I swear I could run through a brick wall.

I'm telling you....Rodgers is feeling migghhhtyyy confident. Calling his shot. I love it.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the video @tynimiller shared earlier in the thread:

"But this team is not done. The wait is over. This year's journey is ready for its story book ending. It's time to make some new memories. It's time for the playoffs" - Aaron Rodgers

I swear I could run through a brick wall.

I'm telling you....Rodgers is feeling migghhhtyyy confident. Calling his shot. I love it.
Read this article from January 2021: https://www.startribune.com/aaron-rodgers-packers-rams-nfl-playoffs/600011167/

Rodgers had a lot of confidence going into last season's playoffs too.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed that Z or Mercilus were not on the injury report. Is this a good sign?

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troy Aikman said the Cowboys were the real deal and THE Green Bay Packers were just pretenders. People actually believe that doofus! Now the are fawning all over the 49ers because they beat the Cowboys. That's ok WE'RE NOBODY'S UNDERDOG!!

I found an article where Aikman has this to say -

Aikman said any of the arguments made against picking the Cowboys to make a deep playoff run could also be applied to the other NFC contenders, including Green Bay.

Well, I can think of one argument that doesn't apply. The fact that the Cowboys are done.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MLF and Joe Barry had better find a way to make Jimmy G beat them instead of getting gashed in the run game. The Cleveland game should be on their minds because anything close to that and the season will come to an ugly end.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just trying to cover his ***, as he knows he will be at Lambeau Saturday night!
Yes and he would probably prefer calling the Cowboys ga.......oh wait...they are no longer in the playoffs. :laugh:

I just hope the Packers are potentially done having the ESPN crew doing games. Those 3 guys irritate me more and more and during the Rams-Cards game, they were at an all time bad.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted it, but Bill Turner was a FULL participant at practice today. As was Myers. So as long as Bahk has no setbacks, the OL is going to have 4 out of the 5 guys you would want starting, no Jenkins of course.

Just amazing that the Packers could be heading into the playoffs only down Jenkins and Tonyan from their preferred starters on the roster.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted it, but Bill Turner was a FULL participant at practice today. As was Myers. So as long as Bahk has no setbacks, the OL is going to have 4 out of the 5 guys you would want starting, no Jenkins of course.

Just amazing that the Packers could be heading into the playoffs only down Jenkins and Tonyan from their preferred starters on the roster.
Agreed and I think it goes to show that perhaps the conservative nature of how the team has handled these injuries could prove to be absolutely the proper course of action.

I only worry about how they will gel, but these are all really good players and Steno is a hell of a coach. Regardless, it's a beautiful problem to have.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The most recent story I can find that mentions what you did @realitybytez was a 2020 Spring article by SB Nation. Can anyone link to NFL rules ( I am not sure where it would listed).

That would solve the Kelly hurdle and probably mean Braden or even Hanson is there as well for safe measure.
Serious question. Why is Hanson on the roster? Is he a good special teamer or something? You never hear anything like he's a promising prospect or something. You never hear anything at all really. He's never played at Center in a game as far as I know.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
On Nick Bosa....I most certainly hope his concussion is not serious and that he bounces back 100%. But I wouldn't be upset if it took him until Sunday to clear protocal.
Agreed....that would be good news to start his offseason with. ;)

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah any team can lose if they don’t play with maximum effort, but MLF isn’t going anywhere. While there are cases where either team had the ball “bounce” the wrong way multiple times. I don’t see that here. This is a home game and we’ve got to capitalize on our turf. SF is a good team, but let’s be honest they really are not the best representative in the NFC. We owe to the Bucs to have a rematch.
May the best team win
I think all of us are underestimating the effect all of our returning players will have on this game.
We have been watching 1 team until this point and on Saturday we will see its Big Brother show up and smash the 49nrs in the face so hard they will be shell shocked until sec 2022.

Also I want Tampa in Conf Cham remach. Time to smush Brady in the face and make him reconsider playing beyond this year.

D

Deleted member 6794

With that said, this is the first time in a long time that the 49ers travel to Green Bay. I think 2013 playoffs was the last time?

The Niners last played at Lambeau during the 2018 season with the Packers winning 33-30. C.J. Beathard was your quarterback that game.

The most recent story I can find that mentions what you did @realitybytez was a 2020 Spring article by SB Nation. Can anyone link to NFL rules ( I am not sure where it would listed).

That would solve the Kelly hurdle and probably mean Braden or even Hanson is there as well for safe measure.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Why? Lance is 41/71 for a 57.7% completion rate. 5 TD's, 2 INT's. 38 rushes for 168 yds. for 4.4 yds/run. Is the thought that he'll possibly kill us like Kaepernick did? Keep contain & force him to throw or be sacked... I'm a LOT less worried about Lance than Jimmy.

I'm not worried about either quarterback. As long as the Packers are able to contain the Niners' run game neither Garoppolo nor Lance will be able to win the game for them.

I noticed that Z or Mercilus were not on the injury report. Is this a good sign?

Neither of them appeared on yesterday's injury report because they haven't been activated from injured reserve by now.

Bakhtiari didn't practice at all though.

Reaction score
Averaging a few weather reports.. Looks like a chance of some Saturday overnight flurries ~1-1.5” inches, currently through Saturday afternoon or so. Highs near 20 and lows in the high single digits should put this evening game played around 15 degrees.
Weather Channel Jim Cantori signing off.. back to your regular scheduled programming :coffee:

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Averaging a few weather reports.. Looks like a chance of some Saturday overnight flurries ~1-1.5” inches, currently through Saturday afternoon or so. Highs near 20 and lows in the high single digits should put this evening game played around 15 degrees.
Weather Channel Jim Cantori signing off.. back to your regular scheduled programming :coffee:
On the radio this morning they said about the same thing, but with wind chill it will feel like zero degrees. That's not that bad for this time of the year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts