Division round vs Niners 7:15 Saturday LFT

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be a tough matchup even at home in the cold. I don’t know if our D can stop Deebo and Kittle, but as long as our offense is clicking and we don’t fall behind early, we got this.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deebo terrifies me. Jimmy will throw us a couple, have to capitalize. We could lose this game, but we should win.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ultimately it comes down to health and turnovers....

If J'Aire can play especially, put him to lock down Deebo

If Bosa plays, obviously that is huge for them, but if Bahk plays, I feel like it cancels out mostly...

Jimmy G throws interceptions and that could/can be the difference.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I would love it if we blew them out. But its probably going to be a nail biter to the finish. You can book this prediction all the way to the bank.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll be favored to win this game. My guess is probably -5 or so. I still think the Niners are a bad matchup for us. Their running game can be extremely effective. I'm a bit concerned that Barry will rely on his shell defense and allow the Niners to gut us for yardage on the ground. I'd rather make Jimmy G beat us. Let's not repeat 2019.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After losing in the playoffs 3 out of the last 3 times we played them in the playoffs, they are owed an *** kicking of epic proportions!!

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niners are going to play tough physical smashmouth football and try to run the ball down the Packers throats. This matchup is the worst one for the Packers of any NFC team. They beat the Packers in the cold in January 2014 so I doubt this year's team will be bothered by the cold any more than the Packers. Its going to come down to the Packers d line. Can they stop the run and force the Niners into making bad throws ?

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That thumb in the cold is going to affect him. Gotta try to stop the run and make him throw it.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's also health right?

This is a different defense with Keke, Zadarius and J'aire playing... and it's really not close

If we have Clark, Keke, and Lowry on the DL, the way they've played this year when healthy, I'm confident in the Run D

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We dance again fellas....

Not looking forward to this one though. We're banged up defensively and I have a black hole@QB who doesn't know if he wants to be a professional from one week to the next. AND we're@Lambeau, with our matchup more than likely to be on Saturday so we lose a day. Not liking our chances...

Reaction score
If we take care of business, there should be a win for the Packers.
Come out and score early.
I imagine they'll cover Adams like ugly on a ape.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts