Cuts as they happen...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Using your words, I am still mildly surprised that we didn't keep Ento. Then again, we should be able to scoop him up on the practice squad.
Ento is still a conversion experiment in progress. From what I read he is learning how to cover pretty well, but still needs a lot of work on his tackling. Which makes sense, he was a WR.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ento is still a conversion experiment in progress. From what I read he is learning how to cover pretty well, but still needs a lot of work on his tackling. Which makes sense, he was a WR.

Al Harris's hair can tackle better than Ento - dude can cover, that I have NO DOUBT ON though.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I show the following as of right now 57:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Jordan Love (2)

RB: Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Kylin Hill (3)

WR: Davante Adams, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Allen Lazard, Randall Cobb, Amari Rodgers, Malik Taylor (6)

TE: Robert Tonyan, Marcedes Lewis, Josiah Deguara, Dominique Dafney, Bronson Kaufusi (5)

OL: Elgton Jenkins, Josh Myers, Royce Newman, Billy Turner, Lucas Patrick, Jon Runyan, Dennis Kelly, Yosuah Nijman, Jake Hanson (9)

DL: Kenny Clark, Kingsley Keke, Dean Lowry, TJ Slaton, Jack Heflin, Tyler Lancaster, Carlo Kemp, Abdullah Anderson (8)

OLB: Za’Darius Smith, Preston Smith, Rashan Gary, Jonathan Garvin, Chauncey Rivers, (5)

ILB: De’Vondre Campbell, Krys Barnes, Oren Burks, Ty Summers, Isaiah McDuffie, De’Jon Harris (6)

CB: Jaire Alexander, Kevin King, Eric Stokes, Chandon Sullivan, Isaac Yiadom, Shemar Jean-Charles (6)

SAF: Darnell Savage, Adrian Amos, Henry Black, Vernon Scott (4)

K: Mason Crosby (1)

P: JK Scott (1)

LS: Hunter Bradley (1)

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IF that plays out as I state above, I think Hanson, Summers, Yiadom or Rivers get cut in exchange for a claim of someone - they're my four most likely to maybe make our 53, but not stay.

Reaction score
I know you like Dexter, but I don't think you need to worry about another team picking him up. Probably a nice guy, I hope he hooks on with another team.

BTW....my bank account for the $1 M is "First Poker Bank of Green Bay" Account number 8675-309
Ok. That’s a polite way of saying “Dexter beat it!” :roflmao:
Uh hummm (clearing throat) …
Would you take a check?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Kemp. I understand why they didn't keep him on the 53, but hope he makes it to the PS.

Yup you know I like him, he was a guy I had on my Day 3 radar back in the draft time discussions. He is that smaller sized DL/DE style guy that I really think can grow into something.

Reaction score
Sure :) You still can double down on the Dexter bet remember. I say the Packers don't pick him up for the PS.
It’s going to be real hard writing this bogus.. I mean.. bigof a check.:whistling:
I’ll take the PS bet. I mean statistically he’s been on and off it 17 times what’s another visit? 2M. All or nothing

PS. And I get a 25 gift card if we sign both Begelton and Dexter to PS. (I like coffee just in case you’re wondering)

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Anderson and Harris appear to still be on the roster....those will be the final two most likely.

Which means Heflin is in - Hanson somehow is the last OL on the initial 53 and Rivers and Garvin both start on the active.

Members online

Latest posts