Cuts as they happen...

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ento is the first one for me personally that raised my eyebrow. I am sure there will be more to come. Uphoff I really loved but got the sense he was headed to waivers and hopefully PS

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With only 2 QBs and Taylor cut confirming only 3 RBs....a guy like Heflin just might have a spot.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figured Hanson would have been a quick and early cut release. I kinda think Capra may get a chance on PS to be a reserve/backup at center in the works for future over Hanson.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Bakhtiari on PUP list this would seem to leave the OL a bit "light"?
LT - Jenkins, Nijman
LG - Patrick, Runyan
OC - Myers, Hanson?
RG - Newman
RT - Turner, Kelly

It will be a very solid, deep OL when Bakhtiari returns but Gute might be rolling the dice releasing Braden & Capra, IMHO.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Gaines is cut too....looks like only 4 Safeties since Uphoff is gone. Waiting for second source.

I bet this means we are carrying more LBs and we might see Heflin and Lancaster both make it.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Ento is the first one for me personally that raised my eyebrow. I am sure there will be more to come. Uphoff I really loved but got the sense he was headed to waivers and hopefully PS
He really tailed off. I had him as a cut in my final predictions. Not that it matters. I just kept hearing his play was declining from the local guys.

Reaction score
So we didn’t think enough of either Dexter/Taylor to secure them. I wouldn’t be surprised if we are eyeing a few other outside prospects through cuts. There’s likely other teams out there trying to stash a RB on PS. Also we might be making a spot on D for Heflin or Rivers etc.. OL?

2 QB and 3 RB is light at the top, there’s a different position group breathing a sigh of relief

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So we didn’t think enough of either Dexter/Taylor to secure them. I wouldn’t be surprised if we are eyeing a few other outside prospects through cuts. There’s likely other teams out there trying to stash a RB on PS. Also we might be making a spot on D for Heflin or Rivers
I don't think the Packer will keep more than 3 RB's on the 53. So they probably don't pick up someone else's cut RB. Taylor or perhaps Williams, will be PS guys.