Congrats to the Niners

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If Micah Hyde catches that INT late in the 4th before Kaper**** runs for 11 the game would have been done. Oh well at least it was a good game.
Go PACK Go!!!!!!

So Micah Hyde screwed us ??? The bastard...lol ;)

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I call ********. If the 49ers had as many injuries to their team as we've had to deal with and we had as few as they've had this year, we win this game by a large margin.

If both teams are full strength, I'm taking the Packers. In that game yesterday, with the amount of key injuries coming into it and then for all of those guys to go down in the game? When the game ended, based who we still had playing, the 49ers had the "better team" on the field.

Of course, if James Jones didn't happen to get his annual case of the droppsies we probably win the game.

Still... nothing but congrats to the niners. They won the game and there was nothing cheap about it.

I

I'm just saying that the game was so close, one play this or that, would have changed the outcome. My wife called that almost INT too.

I made the remark tongue firmly in cheek. No offence intended.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So how come we have all of these injuries? Just bad luck? Our trainers? We had a slew of additional injuries in this game. What do you speculate the reason is?
I don't think the training staff has much to do with it except possibly the muscle pulls we had early in the season. But that could also be from players being lazy in the offseason. Not much trainers can do about ligament tears and broken bones. The ligament tears could be related to poor technique, which would come down to position coaches but most often they happen in the chaos of tackling in heavy traffic.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the training staff has much to do with it except possibly the muscle pulls we had early in the season. But that could also be from players being lazy in the offseason. Not much trainers can do about ligament tears and broken bones. The ligament tears could be related to poor technique, which would come down to position coaches but most often they happen in the chaos of tackling in heavy traffic.

You do know that physical training strengthens bones, tendons and ligaments, right?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do know that physical training strengthens bones, tendons and ligaments, right?

Obviously. But you do know that it doesn't turn players into Superman, right? You can train all you want and ligaments, tendons and bones can still be injured with a little bad luck.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So how come we have all of these injuries? Just bad luck? Our trainers? We had a slew of additional injuries in this game. What do you speculate the reason is?
As I posted another time in another thread: My theory is that we get these young players fresh out of college whose bodies are not adapted yet to the big hits by the pros.

Jrs4280

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good game on both ends, glad the last 2 games against the 49ers have been well played and entertaining games for both sides (unlike the first two games.)

Good luck the rest of the postseason to the 49er fans here
Hello all, I'm a niner fan and really wanted to stop by and say what a class organization you guys are. I thank you for all that the Packers have done for the NFL with your rich history. You as a fan base are first class, I truly can't say that about many teams even us. In closing I appreciate our great games against each other but am still haunted by Bret and freeman from the 90s and the thoughts of if we drafted Rodgers. I wish you all the best of luck and keep your heads held high. You all are class in every sense of the word.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a niner fan and really wanted to stop by and say what a class organization you guys are. I thank you for all that the Packers have done for the NFL with your rich history. You as a fan base are first class, I truly can't say that about many teams even us. In closing I appreciate our great games against each other but am still haunted by Bret and freeman from the 90s and the thoughts of if we drafted Rodgers. I wish you all the best of luck and keep your heads held high. You all are class in every sense of the word.

Bret? I think you were meaning to say, "Brent"...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee that's nice.
The loss still hurts and I still hate your team with a mad passion.
So how in the heck are these kinds of posts supposed to make us feel any better?
Our season is over. It's a loooong wait to the next one while your season continues.
Your happy. You can come here and write these things. Nothing wrong with that. But why not wait until the 49ers lose, then we can share in some empathy?
Or if the 40niners had lost, I wonder how many 9ers fans would have returned for congrats on our win?
Probably hardly any.

Go Panthers!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the props as they were very hard to come by. The last second FG was inches from being blocked. GB gave the 49ers everything they could handle even with all of their injuries. I've had a lot more respect for GB ever since the 49ers fuked up by not drafting him and GB picked him up. Rodgers is a Bay Area kid and I've always rooted for hi, ever since his time at California Berkeley. You guys have a solid team and I'm sure there will be many more gut wrenching games like this to come in our futures.
Would you have come back and written this if we had won?
Something tells me you wouldn't have.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game that was in the balance for the majority of the time. Looking forward to many more games like this in the future.
Even to games where we will win?
I'm looking forward to the games where the 9ers will lose.

AZpackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can say it's bad luck for the injuries......but how long do you say it....three, four, five years in a row?......I dunno, there comes a time when you have to say no one can have that much bad luck.......I heard just the other day that CM3 hasn't played a complete season since 2009, if that is true, it's like having that great-looking expensive sports car that spends too much time at the repair shop. But back to the subject....congrats to 9ers, but some advice....you play like you did against us, and Carolina will be advancing.

Jrs4280

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand where all of you are coming from. I didn't mean ruffle any feathers, I honestly have a huge respect for your organization and your teams history.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I understand where all of you are coming from. I didn't mean ruffle any feathers, I honestly have a huge respect for your organization and your teams history.

Appreciate you making a point of coming in. Thanks for that. Good form! :)

You know, back in the 90's when the pendulum was swinging our way (95, 96 and 97), the 9'er organization took out a full page ad in the 3 major Gannett newspapers in the area, plus the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel congratulating the Packers for winning it "the right way" ... of course, the Pack were given the title of 9'ers East since Holmgren and a contingent of 9'ers position coaches migrated here ... still and the same, it was always a good friendly rivalry ... and I'd look forward to that re-establishing itself. I would love to be able to root for the 9'ers again as my 2nd favorite team....

I

I for one appreciate your comments. We`re all still a bit pissed with the loss is all. At least you weren`t here earlier in the week shooting your mouth off. Go in peace ;).
Gotta say I`m rooting for the AFC from now on though sorry.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with your comments.
What I have a problem with is understanding your motivation for being here.
I don't get it.
Don't you 9ers fans have your own forums to hang out on?
And again, what if the Packers had won? Would any 9ers fans be here congratulating us? Somehow I doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts