1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Congrats to the Niners

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by captainWIMM, Jan 5, 2014.

1. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,659
    Nothing else to say, see ya next year!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    Yep...they won. ...but, I'm a Carolina fan next week. It'd be great to see both the 9'ers and the Seahags lose next week. It would be great to hear the gurgling coming from their respective blow-hole fan bases.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    Very good game on both ends, glad the last 2 games against the 49ers have been well played and entertaining games for both sides (unlike the first two games.)

Good luck the rest of the postseason to the 49er fans here

4. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    well.....Living in NC I am a fan of the panthers as well so I hope they break it off in the 49ers A$$ next weekend. I feel slightly ripped off by the game. The refs failed to call several pass intf calls on the 49ers that were blatant, and then they call one on us that wasn't that bad. James Jones got mugged on the sideline pass and that no-call pissed me off. Jordy got shoved to the turf a couple times in the middle of routes with no calls. worthless refs indeed. At least they didnt steam roll us and we held gore in check fairly well and Lacy and starks ran well against their ever so good defense.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +815
    This is the kind of thing you go and post on THEIR forum, not here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,659
    I'm Packers fan as well, get over it

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    After all the crap we went through this season, we deserved the win more. Way, way, way more.
    The wrong team lost. Our Team. Green Bay Packers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    The better team won period. This breaks my heart but they are built to win super bowls while the Packers are built to just win the division. They have a better oline, defense, and coaching staff. The niners take Rodgers i guarantee you he has at least three rings. Sad to see him not go deep into playoffs yet another year.

9. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +153
    Rodgers is this team. If we had Dalton we lose by 20+

10. Ness

Ness Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for the props. We went out and did our thing. This was the hardest matchup we could get because Rodgers can be a menace and circumvents other factors. Wasn't the most beautiful game by our unit, but we got it done and that is all that matters. I have to be honest, winning four straight over you guys does feel good after what happened in the 90's. Good luck to you folks next season. I don't think we'll face you unless it's in the playoffs again. Oh and Eddie Lacy is a load. I wasn't buying into the hype earlier, but he is a good back and hard as hell to bring down.

11. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +153
    If Lacy and Rodgers were a 49er I don't think the nfl would bother playing the games

12. USArmyParatrooper

USArmyParatrooper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +72
    When Rodgers escaped that mob and completed a deep bomb on 4th down I about threw my coffee table through the window.

13. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +153
    I about threw myself out the window in happiness lol

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tacklynn

Tacklynn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If I had a coffee table, I would have done the same thing. Most exciting play of the game. Such talent that Rodgers.

15. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +815
    I call bullshit. If the 49ers had as many injuries to their team as we've had to deal with and we had as few as they've had this year, we win this game by a large margin.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    If it's cheap coffee, like Folgers™ sure why not. But if it's more expensive, Fair Trade organic coffee you have on there, for gawd's sake, throw the wife out the window instead!

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +815
    That was the play of the game, but a close second was Tramon's INT and ensuing lick on Kraperdick.

18. EWright21

EWright21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Great game that was in the balance for the majority of the time. Looking forward to many more games like this in the future.

19. melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +105
    (ONE)And DONE again, till next year, maybe we can change the cast in this bad play, or a least go Two &Done

20. GoSlash27

GoSlash27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Yinz have nothing to feel down about. Any playoff year is a good year. Congrats and regards from Stiller Nation!

• Like Like x 2
  21. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +815
    Hopefully next time we won't have half of our top 20 players on IR or the injury report.

22. Packermaniac

Packermaniac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Indeed, congrats on the win. My Pack had their chances you guys made the most of yours. See you next season.

23. Munch

Munch NFL Owner

Ratings:
    +89
    If Micah Hyde catches that INT late in the 4th before Kaperdick runs for 11 the game would have been done. Oh well at least it was a good game.
    Go PACK Go!!!!!!

24. BayArea510

BayArea510 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the props as they were very hard to come by. The last second FG was inches from being blocked. GB gave the 49ers everything they could handle even with all of their injuries. I've had a lot more respect for GB ever since the 49ers fuked up by not drafting him and GB picked him up. Rodgers is a Bay Area kid and I've always rooted for hi, ever since his time at California Berkeley. You guys have a solid team and I'm sure there will be many more gut wrenching games like this to come in our futures.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  25. Tacklynn

Tacklynn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So how come we have all of these injuries? Just bad luck? Our trainers? We had a slew of additional injuries in this game. What do you speculate the reason is?