Clint Ingram

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schefter says via Twitter that the Jag's took their offer to Clint Ingram off the table making him an unrestricted free agent. Any thought on bringing him in? He's another guy who really hasnt lived up to his expectations, but maybe a change of scenery would help? what do you guys think?

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that any LB thats released into FA is worth a look right now. Also about 2 mins agao scheft tweeted that the Pats released LB Adalius Thomas into FA, Another possibility. I was reading either ESPN or on twitter or something that the Packers arent done with offseason transactions and to expect to see some movement involving LB's. I think that was from Scheft or Mort.....

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Immediately after the Thomas news broke....

" espn_nfcnblog
No knowledge of Thomas to Packers. Just saying he's available after a draft that yielded no LBs for GB..."

Its on everyones mind!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read online that Ingram is a very good LB. However the Jags "experimented" with the3-4 defense last season and it completely hurt his production.

As for the adalius Thomas rumors, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up here. Thomas had a great relationship with Capers back in '08 when he worked as an assistant on the Pats staff.

About the rumor that the Packers weren't done with addimg players to the LB position, it was actually started by TT himself. In his post draft presser TT did use the words that "they weren't done yet."

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Early reports have suggested Thomas could be headed toward the New York Jets. It would be a surprise if he signed with the Packers."

- ESPN NFC North Blog

OP
OP
Mack_20

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think TT would be interested in Thomas, but I could see some interest in Ingram. I would like to see him maybe get a shot with us. He hasnt lived up to his hype I know, but sometimes a fresh start can give a guy the boost they need.