Bucs studs n duds

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. He’s also monitors last minute substitutions on D. Then makes them pay dearly.
Ironically, that monitoring results in a quick snap. I am one that has never liked the way he lets the time run out. I think he just gives the D more time to prepare. And I don't think he does more with that time than if he would have hiked the ball and not let the D get so ready. It has it's place but he does it all the time and it's overrated. I like Rodgers. I even like his kooky ways. But a genius. Give me a break.

D

Deleted member 6794

Ironically, that monitoring results in a quick snap. I am one that has never liked the way he lets the time run out. I think he just gives the D more time to prepare. And I don't think he does more with that time than if he would have hiked the ball and not let the D get so ready. It has it's place but he does it all the time and it's overrated. I like Rodgers. I even like his kooky ways. But a genius. Give me a break.

I feel pretty comfortable when taking a look at Rodgers' numbers over his career that him trying to read the defense until the play clock winds down has benefitted the Packers much more than opposing defenses.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel pretty comfortable when taking a look at Rodgers' numbers over his career that him trying to read the defense until the play clock winds down has benefitted the Packers much more than opposing defenses.
And a lot less turnovers than many other QBs. Including his predecessor.

Reaction score
I will reserve that criticism if it becomes some issue where it directly impacts a game. Thus far I don't see any evidence that shows that we've done anything but use a T.O. to avoid a penalty or relook at an important scoring drive. The alternative is to be Brady and lose a game because we are not set properly, I think that's arguably a far worse scenario. That also goes to prove the point that even the GOAT can mismanage Timeouts..
Could we perfect the use of the game clock better? Possibly Yet that likely won't happen with a new stable of players and in game 3 or whatever. If that is happening regular in Week 16? being critical is more reasonable

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts